32🌚🔥

Bela:Mahir ji mujhe kaam hain

Mahir:Bela pls ghar par koi nahi hain

Bela:Yahi kehke pichli baar bhi

Mahir:kya pichli baar bolo ruk kyu gayi

Bela:Kuch nahi hatiye Mahir ji

Mahir:Bela mujhe cotton candy khani hi hain

Bela:Kya Mahir ji

Mahir:Tum Man gayi na

They again made love
_____________________________________

At night Mahir was working on his laptop bela was in kitchen someone range the doorbell she opens the door she sees a courier boy and took the parcel from hin she closes the door And sat on sofa she opens the parcel And sees a nighty in it she was very upset and angry but then she opened the letter which was inside it.

Letter.

"Bhabhi mein kuhu hun apko meine isme Kuch diya haib jo apko Aur bhai ko bohot acha lagega,aur han hum aur do din ghar nahi aane wale hain toh aap dono ache se matlb darna matt,okay bye mein aur kuch nahi kehti Hope aap dono ko gift acha lage"

Bela closes the letter and keeps it back in the box she wears the nightly inside the other room And starts going towards her room when she got a call.

Bela:Bol surbhi kya hua

S:Di kya hua yar mujhe apki yaad aarahi thi

Bela:Kya kehna tha

S:Mein aur Pearl shimla Meib hain mahir jiju ne hume tickets di thi

Bela:Oh okh enjoy han vaise achi jagah hain

S:Han di acha di mujhe apse bohot sari baaten karni hain

Bela:Han..han nahi nahi mein battery low ho rahi hain surbhi mein kal phone karti hun bye bye

S:Surbhi smiles okay di bye

Bela cuts the call.

S: Bela Di bhi na

Other side bela took a Deep breath and enters inside thr room shr sees mahir sleeping.

Bela:Mahir ji aap

She was irritated she hits the vase and mahir wakes up he wears his spectacles.

Mahir:Bela kya hua kuch gira

Bela:Mahir ji

Mahir:Mujhe nind aarahi hain

Bela:Mahir ji utho na pls esa matt kijiye apko kuch dikhai

She switches on the lights in the room mahir rubs his eyes and looks at her he looks at her cleavage bela blushes and gets down from the bed she locks the door and removes her nighty shrug,she threw it on the floor and closes the window.
______________________________________

She sits beside mahir he holds her hand And kisses it he licks her hand and kisses her neck he gently sucks it Bela hugs him with her arms And he starts placing kisses on her neck he gives love bites And bela moans she was closing her eyes and holding his hairs with her another hand mahir kissed her chin and nose he kissed her forehead,and cheek he sucks her earlobe and removes her earrings he removes the nighty from her shoulder and hugs her he moves his hand all over her back And looks at her she opens her eyes,and falls on the bed mahir hovers above her.

He kisses her shoulder And removes her nighty,bela was shying she opens his shirt and threw it he looks into her eyes and kisses her lips he slowly sucks them bela pulls him More closer and closes her eyes mahir placed his hand on her breath And bela took a Deep breath mahir breaks the kiss and moves towards her breast.
______________________________________

He presses And squeezed them hardly Bela bites her lip and moans mahir presses it More hardly he kisses her breast all over And places love bites,he sucks her nipple gently bela kisses his forehead,mahir moves to her other breast and sucks them he bites her nipples Bela hit his head and he bites it More hardly.He removed her panty and kisses her vagina he removes his boxer And Bela took his ....... In her hand and massages it she took it slowly pushing it inside her mouth and sucks it mahir holds her hairs and pushes his ........ More inside her mouth he cums and bela swallows it all she removes his ........ From her mouth and falls on the bed he lines his ....... On her love hole and enters inside her.
______________________________________

He holds her hands pinning them to the bed and starts going fastly bela was screaming but later stopped at she starts feeling the pleasure,mahir holds her breast and looks at her he .......her More fastly bela turns him And sits on him,she took his ........ Inside her and cries a bit as it pains for first time she then starts.......herself on him she keeps her hands on his chest mahir was very tired so she fell on him both slept but bela wasn't satisfied she wakes mahir again hr again ....... Her and she sleeps getting satisfied.
______________________________________

Next morning Bela sees mahir no where she covers her chest with duvet and took the note which was beside her.

Bela:Mein koi kaam se jaldi bahar gaya hun nashta karlo aur agar kuch kaam ho toh woh bhi kar lena okay Mein dopher tak vapas aa jaunga

Bela smiles and keeps it on the table she took a bath and wears her saree rashmi and anand arrived home.

Bela:Maa

Rashmi:Bela kesi hon tum beta

Bela:Mein thik hun

She took their blessings.

Aanand:Mein aata hun tum dono baat karo

Rashmi:Hm acha bela kal kuhu ke kuch test kiye toh oata chala ki woh maa banane wali hain

Bela:Yeh bohot khushi ki baat hain maa

Rashmi:Han isiliye toh jaldi ghar aagayi tumhe batane vaise Bela mahir aur tum ab ek dusre ke saath khush ho na?

Bela:Ji maa kyu

Rashmi:Nahi matlb tum dono ek dusre ke saath pati patni ki tarha

Bela nods.

Rashmi:Bela uh woh tum maa kyu nahi ban rahi hon I mean ab agar tum dono ke bich sab kuch thik hain toh

Bela:Maa woh

Rashmi:Arre beta ghabrao matt woh kuhu ke saath Mujhe tumahri bhi chodo Jane do tum jao mein jara aaram karti hun

Bela nods rashmi left.

Bela:She touches her stomach.mein maa kyu nahi ban pa rahi hun mere dimaag Mein bhi bohot dino se Yeh sawal hian kahi kuch nahi nahi Mein mahir ji se baat karti hun
______________________________________

Vote and comment
Ignore grammatical errors