25

ʙᴇʟᴀ:ᴜᴛʜᴀɴᴀ ʜᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀʜɪʀ ᴊɪ ᴋᴀʙᴛᴀᴋ ᴀᴀᴩ ꜱᴏᴛᴇ ʜɪ ʀᴀʜᴏɢᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟɪyᴇ ꜱᴜʙᴀʜ ʜᴏ ɢᴀyɪ ʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴜʀ ᴀᴀᴊ ʜᴜᴍᴇ ɢʜᴀʀ ᴠᴀᴩᴀꜱ ᴊᴀɴᴀ ʜᴀɪɴ ꜱᴜʙʜᴀ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴀ ᴩʜᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴀyᴀ ᴛʜᴀ ᴡᴏʜ ʜᴜᴍᴀʀᴀ ɪɴᴛᴇᴢᴀʀ ᴋᴀʀ ʀᴀʜɪ ʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴀᴩ ꜱᴜɴɴ ʙʜɪ ʀᴀʜᴇ ʜᴏɴ ᴜᴛʜɪyᴇ ᴍᴀʜɪʀ ᴊɪ.

ᴍᴀʜɪʀ:ʙᴇʟᴀ ᴛᴜᴍ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴇ ᴋᴀʙʜɪ ꜱᴏɴᴇ ᴋyᴜ ɴᴀʜɪ ᴅᴇᴛɪ ʜᴏɴ?

ʙᴇʟᴀ:ᴀʀʀᴇ ᴍᴀʜɪʀ ᴊɪ ʜᴜᴍ ᴀʙʜɪ ᴀᴩɴᴇ ɢʜᴀʀ ᴩᴀʀ ɴᴀʜɪ ʜᴀɪɴ ᴠᴀʀɴᴀ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴀᴩᴋᴏ ꜱᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴇᴛɪ ʜᴜɴ ᴀᴜʀ ᴀᴀᴩ ᴋᴀʙꜱᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴀʜᴏʟɪᴄ ꜱᴇ ɢʜᴀʀ ᴩᴀʀ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀɴ ɢᴀyᴇ ʜᴀɪɴ

ᴍᴀʜɪʀ:ᴀʙ ᴩyᴀʀ ʜᴏ ɢᴀyᴀ ʜᴀɪɴ ɴᴀ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴇ ᴛᴜᴍꜱᴇ ᴛᴏʜ ᴀʙ ꜱᴀʙᴋᴜᴄʜ ᴠᴀɪᴇ ʜɪ ʜᴏɢᴀ

ʙᴇʟᴀ:ʜᴍ ᴄʜᴀʟɪyᴇ ᴜᴛʜɪyᴇ

ᴍᴀʜɪʀ:ʙᴇʟᴀ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴇ ᴇᴋ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴅᴏ ɴᴀ

ʙᴇʟᴀ:ɴᴀʜɪ ᴍᴀʜɪʀ ᴊɪ ʜᴜᴍᴇ ᴅᴇʀ ʜᴏ ʀᴀʜɪ ʜᴀɪɴ

ᴍᴀʜɪʀ:ʙᴇʟᴀ ᴋᴀʟ ʀᴀᴀᴛ ᴛᴜᴍɴᴇ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛɴᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴋɪyᴀ ᴛʜᴀ

ʙᴇʟᴀ:ᴍᴀʜɪʀ ᴊɪ

ꜱʜᴇ ʜɪᴅᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ.

Mahir:Arre bela kya kar rahi hon haath hatao apna ab itna bhi kya sharmana?

Bela:She runs inside the washroom

Mahir:Bela ruko na

He again holds her pallu

Bela:Mahir ji pls na

Mahir:Ek kiss firse nahi puchunga

Bela:Mahir ji dekhiye toh sahi apke piche kon khada hain...

Mahir:Kon hain

Bela:Mahir ji maa hain apke piche

Mahir: Yeh sab tum ghar par kehti toh mein bharosa kar leta.

Bela:Mujhe ghar jana hain mahir ji

Mahir:Ek kiss

Bela holds his face and pecks his lips mahir holds her waist and pulls her closer she opens her eyes and looks at him he caresses her cheek and again lays her on the bed Bela pushes Jim and runs inside the washroom.

Mahir smiles and tries to open the washroom door but finds it was locked he smiles and sits on the bed.

After 3 hours

Behir were returning home they were in the car bela was checking her phone mahir was driving he kisses her cheek and nuzzles in her neck she keeps her phone aside and closes her eyes she holds her cheek with her One band Mahir kisses her neck bela opens her eyes and sees a truck coming towards there car in full speed she widens her eyes.and pushes mahir.

Bela:Mahir...ji mahir ji

Mahir looks at the truck and rotates the steering wheel he bumps his car to a tree and both were Safe bela cries and hugs mahir tightly Mahir was looking at her he caresses her back holding her.