Beacrox Molan

Slacker Life

That's what Cale Henituse has been dreamed about for the longest. Even when his hair was still black in color like Choi Han.

In which to achieve the said dream before he reached his thirty, there are a lot of things that for him to prepare.

Stripping off from all of the ranks and positions he bears.

Pushing over the possible future occupation bestowed on him.

Fulfilling the promises and vows that he made with various people.

And last but not least, Chasing away people's expectations off him.

To finish all of these preparations before he reached 29, Cale must hurry up.

Always on the move.

Always in a rush.

Then again, it's not like he hasn't been doing this in the past.

Kim Rok Soo has always been that hard worker who dreamed of the leisure life of retirement.

He couldn't achieved that goal of his despite being thirthy-six, which is why, now that he's granted a second chance to be this young again, Cale would make sure to get that lifestyle he deserved when he reached thirty years old.

A rich noble with no rank and no responsibility... other than keeping a small farm alive.

Basen will be the head of the Henituse Duchy.

And with his situation being the Newly crowned Emperor of The Roan Empire's Sworn brother, he wouldn't be allowed to hold any official positions in the government.

Two out of many points in his list has been crossed.

He has finished all of the ordeal with The Thames family, The Flynn, Those motherfucking hunters, and Zed Crossman.

Always on the move.

Always in a rush.

Cale felt the sense of urgency when he reached 27.

He only have three years to go at max.

Yet there just seemed to be a lot of things that he needs to do still- and all of those must be done without bringing up his name to the world like when he clashed blades with that Bastards White Star and Sealed God.

So much to do, so little time.

Before him knowing, he began to pick up the bad habits he had as the Team Leader.

Fucked up Eating Schedule.

Only rest to the bare minimum.

And...

"You don't get enough sleep."

His boyfriend, which happens to be the son of the man he still feared the most, has been telling him that for the past week.

And everytime, he simply glanced at him before continuing whatever he's doing with a short rely of-

"I know."

Cale realized that what he's doing is self-destructive.

But he can't stop now.

'I can survive this'

They're no longer in the middle of a war.

That red-haired noble was sure that he can handle 3 more years sticking with the same fucked up cycle for the sake of his dreamed of lifestyle.

"Young Master-nim. You can't push yourself further than this. I won't allow you"

That chef said sternly.