[.] "Junk"

[.] Rudolph x Carmelo

It was early December, the air was freezing cold and the two boys were planning to go to a festival, Rudolph had never seen or been in Carmelo's car before, after a hour of him fixing his outfit he heard his mom shout to him. He hurriedly combed his hair and rushed down stairs. To Rudolph's surprise he saw a rundown, rusty old Cadillac, he stifled laughter at the sight of it, he could sense Carmelo's embarrassment to be seen in this absolute wreck of a car, Rudolph hopped in and the musty scent of smoke and rotten milk hit his nose, He nearly vomited at the smell, he shut the door and they went off to the event.

They arrived at the places, the flashy lights left spots on their eyes as they stared up at them in awe. Rudolph was spewing of excitement and Carmelo was just happy to see Rudolph in a good mood. They toured through the various rides as Rudolph pointed to each one he found interesting. They decided to order some food which was decent enough, the water tasted like it had been sitting in rust and the food smelled rotten but it was kind of food over all. "Rudolph, do you still.. think of harming yourself..?" Carmelo toyed with his fingers as a frown spread across his face. They went silent for hours until Rudolph found this huge ride. The mood brightened a bit as Rudolph insisted going on it. Rudolph ended up dragging Carmelo onto the ride.  The ride lasted a few long minutes, Carmelo clinged to Rudolph's arm the entire ride. He always had a fear of heights but never acknowledged it. Rudolph found it humorous though. After they got off the ride they continued to stroll through the fest, they got some cotton candy that tasted somewhat like plastic, Rudolph was rather disappointed In the small amount of rides they went on, but Carmelo was relieved he didn't have a heart attack on any of them. They walked back to the car and the scent caught Rudolph off guard once again, after a little while they arrived at Rudolph house. Rudolph kissed his cheek as he left. Carmelo had a panic attack in the car as he drove off.

(I tried to do something wholesome again I don't know if It worked)