Will things ever get better

Melissa's pov.
Today is the first day back to school and I'm excited but nervous about it. Me and Draco's relationship is much better now that Ron and Percy isn't trying to break us up.
"Baby girl we have to go the train is suppose to leave soon." Draco yelled from down stairs.
"Okay baby I'll be down in just a second." I said getting all my stuff together and heading down stairs.
"Come on you two we have to get to the station." Draco's mum said when I got down stairs. "Are you two ready now."
"yes mum were ready to go to the station is dad coming with us." Draco said he looks up to his dad so much.
"No I'm sorry sweetie he had to go to work." his mum said gently she knew Draco would be disappointed that his dad wasn't going.
"will let's just go now then." Draco said with a sad tone.
Draco's mum grabbed is and me appeared at the station. We hugged Draco's mum and she kissed is on the cheek and we got on the train and we went to a compartment. When we got there Draco just looked out the window he was very disappointed.
"Baby are you okay?" I asked.  He didn't answer me so I asked again.
" Melissa leave me alone why are you so needy you don't need to know everything about me." he yelled at me.
"Fine I was just trying to help you but since you're being mean I'll just leave." I said getting up and leave the compartment.
I was walking down the hallway thing when I bumped into someone it was Katie and beside her was Jason.
"Hey guy want to get a compartment tougher Draco yelled at me and I don't want to talk to him." I said looking at them. "sure but we'll have to get a compartment with a first year all the other compartments are taken." Katie said.
"okay let's go get a compartment."I said walking to find a compartment.
I seen a compartment with a first year look out the window with straight Brown hair. I knocked on the side of the door after I opened it.  She looked over startled.
"hey I'm sorry to bother you but do you mind if we sit with you there are no other compartments open." I asked.
"sure I don't mind just don't bother me with news about my perfect sister Hermione Granger or I'll kick you out." she said.
"we hate her so don't worry and what's your name?" I asked.
"Alice Granger I'm a first year." she said.
"what house do you want to be in?"
"I want to be in slytherin cause my sister hates them." she said and smirked. She would be perfect as a slytherin.
"were slytherin so you'll already fit in if you get it." Katie said.
They got into a conversation and then the compartment door opened and it was Draco.
"Baby I'm sorry please forgive me for snapping at you I was just disappointed please be my princess and cuddle with me." he asked with a fake pout.