That bloody bird

After transfiguration, was Hagrid's first lesson, and as he was so close to Ron, Harry and Hermione I felt like I had to hate him. Even thought that was unreasonable, I don't care. So anyway we were walking down to the lesson and Draco was going on about how his father will hear about this oath teaching our class, I wasn't really listening. Then I heard Harry and Ron talk, loudly, about how much they are going to love Hagrid's lesson, because they are sure he will be a great teacher. After we got to the bottom of the hill and Neville has gotten attacked with a book, we started the lesson. Hagrid told us to follow him into a gated area and when we did a strange mutant bird/horse/lion was there, easily almost double Hagrid's size. He explained that this was a Hippogriff, and everyone took a step back, except Harry. He got to ride the Hippogriff, names Buckbeak and then Draco got Jealous. After Harry got off Buckbeak, and everyone got there own, Draco having Buckbeak, he started to insult it, talking about how if Potter had done it it must be easy and how he mustn't be dangerous, the great ugly brute. And of course, Buckbeak ripped Draco's arm off.... Kidding, he did attack him though, and Draco was bleeding, the Hermione (acting like she cared) shouted out that he needed to go to the hospital wing, well duh he was bleeding, and then she opened up the gate. Hagrid, carrying Draco, then ran up the hill. The lesson had officially ended and with a very shaken third year class we all walked back up the hill. We were almost at the door when I heard Ron talking about Draco, of course I listened in.
"Honestly, what an idiot, who would do that? I mean 0, after Hagrid told us not to do something most people would listen..." Ron trailed off, I didn't want to listen to him slagging of Draco so I ran to the hospital wing to visit him.

A/N sorry for the really bad update, but I wanted to update tonight sorry for it being so long, we don't really have an excuse, anyway I hope you enjoyed.
_The_Girl_Who_Lived_