Im Sorry Melissa

Melissa pov.
After potions me and Neville decided to hang out by the lake but i go change first(outfit at the beginning ) and check on Draco and he was still asleep so I go to the lake.
"Hey Neville so what do you wanna do?"
"How about we study because I need help in potion and I know you need help in herbiology " he suggested.
"Okay " He gets out his potions book and we start working. I get my glasses out I only wear them when I know I'm going to be reading for a while.
"I didn't know you wore glasses. " Neville says surprised.
"Its cause I don't wear them that often I only wear them when I know I'm going to be reading for a while. " I say.
"Well they look good on you."he says smiling.
"Thanks."I say smiling back and we continue to work.
"Wow I knew you were a bitch but I didn't know you were also a whore. " I hear someone say I know it's Ron.
"Ron what do you want?"I ask turning around.
"I'm hear to tell you and Neville that slytherin and gryffindor are not supposed to be friends."
"We can be friends with who ever we want to be just because it's not normal doesn't mean we can't do it. "I say angrily.
"Really Ron why are you so mean to your little sister if you got to know her you would realise she's not a bad person she's really nice." Neville says defending me.
"Then why did my parents treat her the same way me and Ginny teat her." He asks.
"You really wanna know why Ron." I say angry and sad at the same time.
"Yes." He says.
"Because they didn't expect me they didn't accept me cause I'm different see I have blonde hair not red like everyone else. Oh and look no freckles like you guys to. I'm different that's why they treat me the way they do they don't think of me as their child because if they did they wouldn't treat me the way they do and you were really my brother you would treat me like the rest of our brothers. With respect and actually care about me please, when we were little like when I was 3 and you we're 4 we use to run around the garden together and have fun why did that end why did you start treating me the same way mum and dad did I use to go to your room every night crying and you coferted me what happend to that Ron where did he go." I say angrily. He starts thinking for a minute.
"Wait we did pay together and have fun why did I forget that and start to treat you horrible your my little sister why would I do that. I'm sorry Melissa I just realized what I was doing. " he say sadly.
"How do you not know what your doing?" I say confused.
"I have no idea Melissa. " he says seriously.
"Wait Ron is there something your mum and dad feeds you every year that only you and your sister Ginny eats." Neville asks.
"Yeah every year on Ginny and Melissas birthday. " he says.
"Does it have sorta tangy taste? " Neville asks.
"Yeah." He says.
"They we're drugging you guys to hate Melissa I guess her other brothers knew what it did so they didn't eat it." Neville says.
"Wow. " I say surprised.
"I remember everything I did I didn't mean to hurt you Melissa I couldn't stop myself I'm sorry do you forgive me?" Ron asks sadly.
"Yeah "I say smiling and hugging him and he hugs back.