we can feel..

No description required,
°Anuseena's marriage completed 10 years..
°Their have kids but they don't have a role here..
°extremely short..

Let's start,

A fine evening, 10 pm
Anubhav returned home to find haseena waiting on dining table.. It was not so late but kids and maa were already in their rooms after having dinner..

He was in a good mood and wanted to spend some time with her...

AS: aap aise kyu baithi hai priye.. (He said and kissed her temple getting near her chair)

HM: khana garam kar den..?(rudely)

AS: nahi priye.. Humne kha liya.. (He smiled)

HM; thik hai..

She said and went in kitchen keeping all the food in kitchen.. As she turned closing the fridge gate.. Anubhav was there, he pushed her lightly and pinned her to the fridge itself...

HM: (scared at sudden thing) kya kar rahe hai aap.. (She said with a annoyed tone)

AS: (he just started nuzzling in her neck) apni patni ko prem.. (He held her waist and kissed her earlobe) umm.. Chidh kyu rahi hai.. Haa.. (He asked biting her earlobe)

HM: (breathing heavily) aahh.. Kya ho gaya aapko achanak.. (Her words quivered in nervousness)

AS: I want you.. (He pulled her in himself)

HM: anubhav aa..

Before she could complete herself.. Maa's voice echoed.. She pushed him and ran correcting her pallu.. Haseena was wanting that too... But the recent arguments on made them very away and injected a little sourness in it.. Also, haseena's different behavior was worrying him.. Which was actually a consequence of his behavior..

Anuseena's room,
Haseena enters a hour later and saw anubhav sitting on bed with a frown.. She smiled and sat beside him and said..

HM: kya hua.. (Calmly)

AS: aap humse baat kyu nhi kr rhi.. (Looking in her eyes)

HM: (she stood up and started going to cupboard) kya karen.. Jab bhi baat karne jaate hai ladai ho jaati hai.. (She picked her night dress) hum nhi ladna chahte.. (She smiled faintly and went to change)

Her words teleported him to a little flashback...

FLASHBACK,

Anubhav returned home frustrated with a argument with his senior.. He was irritated because from last two months b she was packed with her schedule and then came her periods.. He was craving to feel her badly and on top if it, the behavior of his senior which was actually due to some people in his team..

HM: (happy) aa gaye aap.. (Without looking at him) chaliye taiyar hoiye.. Aapne waada kiya tha aap hume dinner pe le jaayenge..

AS: hum aaj nhi ja sakte.. (He said rudely)

HM: (stopped her works and looked at him) kya matlab nhi ja sakte.. (She said loudly)