Main hoon saath tere..

So, the very first short is related to the situation very common in indian households.. When your husband's sister come home..

Here, Jannat is six years and karishma's baby is vidhi.. Four years old..

A random day,

Anuseena had a off and they were having breakfast when maa's phone rang and anubhav said"maa aapka phone baj raha hai.."while having a bite of paratha.. Maa immediately said getting annoy"sunaiye deta hai.. Behru nhi hui hun.." Haseena giggled earning a glare from anubhav who instantly got a smack on head.. Anubhav whined like kids"ab kyu maara maa.." And maa went angry "kyu dara raha hai bahu ko..." She said getting angry "DSP giri mere saamne dikhai na to ek thappad aur padega.. "

Haseena said enjoying the cuteoments "chhodiye na maa..." She arranged a plate in hurry "anubhav aap jannat ko breakfast karwa dijiye  woh late ho gayi hai aaj.." He grabbed the plate "dijiye.. "

He took the plate and was about to left when maa said.."sun anu aaj karishma ko leke aana aate waqt... Woh bahut dinon se bol rhi hai use ghar aana hai.. Kuch din meri dono betiyan mere pass rahegi.." Her voice had a joy.. She smiled at haseena and caressed her hair.. Anubhav smiled inwardly on this bond when a cute voice echoed in whole house... "Papaaaaaaaaa" All three shuddered and then sighed..

Maa said referring anu"ja ab taiyar hoja khud use mai khila dungi.."she turned to haseena"Haseena Tu kuch achha sa khana bana le kashi ke pasand ka.." She just nodded and went inside and started preparing dinner.. She was very happy with karishma's arrival and genuinely found their bond stronger than before... Her entire in laws house was very dear to her and vice versa..

Haseena was busy preparing supper when two strong known arms and wrapped her tender waist like a small teddy.. She whined cutely.. "Anuuu" He chuckled and mocked her "haan anu ki jaaaaannnn.." And he smooched her cheek"chhodo na plss..."she said with her blush"anu said mischievouslt "aap karo na apne kaam.. Hume apna karne do.. " And haseena said with a smirk"anuu.. karishma kithe dino baad aa rhi hai na.. Unki yeh daal makhani kharab ho jayegi.."she got out of his grip "plss.. Aur aap late bhi ho jaoge.. Go and bring my sister in law as soon as possible.. Plss..hubby.."She said it so sensually that his mind went blank.. She gave his flushed face a side look and kissed her earlobe just after biting it.. Her sexy moves made him made and he grabbed her tiny waist tightly.. He then looked at her naughty smile and went out blushing.. She felt proud on making her cute hubby blush.. Her lips muttered "pagal.. "..

In Evening, Anubhav enters with two bags followed by karishma and vidhi.. Cute voices echoing as soon as they entered.. " Vidhuu""janu diii" Vidhi and jannat called each other's name and hugged each other... And amidst all other chuckling happy and cute voice of kashi also rang.. "Bhabhiii.. Maaaa" And this voice got a immediate respond "haannn".. And anu was laughing seeing all of them going to their childhood meeting each other..

Kareena hugged each other and maa too.. Anubhav also hugged them when the kids who just broke their hug screamed.. " Mummaaaaaa" All of them turned and saw them pouting.. Haseena said getting on knees.. "Kya hua hamari dono betiyon ko.. " Kissing their cheeks.. Vidhi came forward and kissed haseena's cheek too.. "Maamii.. Aap mumma ko hug.. Kiya.. I hate you.. "Cutely bubbling her mouth.. " Achha.. But maami lob you maami ki jaan.. "Poked her cheeks with fingers and vidhi's laughter echoed.. Karishma too came forward and kissed jannat's head.. " Love you janu".. Jannat then atfter a few seconds of anger melted and hugged kashi..

All of them were enjoying the New uproar that made the house jingle with kids laugh and crackle...

Next morning, haseena was running in whole house behind two cute souls urging them that have milk.. "Januu.. Vidhuuu" She shouted "plss doodh peelo meri jaano.. ".. They ran and barged into kashi's room who was sleeping peacefully as she finally was in her "mayka".. Haseena was about to enter the room when another sound awaited her.. "Haseenaaaa.. " Her hubby shouted "hamara wallet kahan hai, rumaal bhi nhi mil raha".. She kept the milk outside karu's room and answered back" Anu aapke cupboard mai hi hai.. Second drawer mai"..