Chapter 3: What Happened?

I'm woken up by the sound of my bedroom door opening. I open my eyes and mumble, "mom it's to early to go to school..." I hear a deep voice say "come on blondie" , I open my eyes all the way and two people with masks on! I open my mouth to scream but it is held closed by one of the people in my room! I'm trying everything I learned in self defence but they are holding me to tight! I keep struggling but- SLAM!

I wake up and everything is dark. Maybe it was just a dream? Nope. I can't move my hands and there is a gag in my mouth. I hear the rumbling of a car engine. Ugh, I knew this was going to happen at some point. I wonder how my family must feel right now. They wouldn't think I snuck in the middle of the night, I'm better than that. They must know I've been kidnapped.

About a half hour passes, and a door opens. A man pulls me out and starts to drag me toward a small house. He pulls me through the house, and opens the door to a tiny room with two other girls in it. He takes off the gag but not the cuffs. I am thrown onto a small bed, and the man says "you can talk, but I don't want to hear you from upstairs!" He leaves the room and locks the door.

There is a small toilet in the corner of the room and a bucket of water beside it. A few granola bars and a bottle of water sit on a table in another corner. One of the girls looks up and whispers to come over to her. She says "My name is Callie. This is Mia. Do you want your cuffs off? Put them on when anyone comes in, they are easy to get off." I said "yes please" and she lifted her cuff-less arms to take mine off. "We were planning an escape from here, and we were hoping for a third person who can fight, and those muscles look pretty big to me!" Mia said. I told them I didn't want to be here either, and I asked what they wanted me for, and they told me they didn't know, most girls that were here ended up disappearing.