Valentines day 🥰

Hey guys its been, what? like half a year. buts thats okkkk. i took a break from everything and yea. but i decided today was the day. Valentines day. I know about techno and he's sick. but that doesn't stop me from having a major crush on him. anyways. i thought in my head. i could finish this today if i speedrun this. so here i am. speedrunning this.

One week before Valentines day

Y/N POV

"Ok, phil, i'm going to get Techno for you." As I left, I remembered that techno was taking a shower. He was sad, that made me sad. I walked up the stairs and made sure to get the cloths I had bought him yesterday as a surprise. Two poet shirts, one red and one white, and two black pair of pants to fit him nicely. I also bought him a pair of combat boots. I was feeling happy so I bought two dresses and a pair of boots as well for me.

Technos cloths

Y/Ns cloths

Y/Ns cloths

(I'm saving my pink dress until Valentine's day, and changing into my other dress tomorrow.) As I came to techno's bedroom door, I heard silence. So I knocked. Knock, knock, knock. I heard nothing. "Hey techno? You ok?" Nothing. I was a bit worried so I opened the door. 

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I turned pink as I blushed. Techno was in a towel. "I'M SO SORRY! OMG I WAS WORRIED SO I CHECKED IN." I covered my eyes and turned around. "I just came to bring some new clothes I bought for you." I set it down and went to the door. "Its fine, sorry I didn't answer you. I was stuck in my thoughts." His monotone voice said. "Just wait out the door, and i'll be out ok."Techno said. I quickly ran out and closed the door. I felt so embarrassed. This is why you don't go in rooms without permission.  

I sat down and waited for about five minutes and out he came. I was leaning on the door so whenever technoblade opened the door i fell through, and landed on top of his feet. I looked up blushed and smiled as he looked down and smiled his cute smile down at me showing his teeth and two tusk. Oh how I loved that smile. I couldn't stop from staring until he picked me up and put me on his shoulder. "Now now, thank you for the gift kiddo. You didn't need to do that. Also I like my cloths thank you"  He said. "Your welcome"

"Also don't call me kiddo just because I'm short." I complained. "No." I know your an adult but, your so cute and small and look like a toddler." he said. "No I  don't. Anyways I promised philza I would get you. Lets go" I pointed down the stairs. Then we left. 

Techno's pov

As I got to the bottom of the stairs I looked at Y/N and she looked at me. "Hows phil?" I asked. "He's ok" I put her down gently and she smiled and thanked him. she led the way and we both stood next to the couch phil lay on. he was ok, but his wings were another story. Phil opened his eyes and jumped up to hug techno. "Where were you my son." He cried. "I'm sorry papa. I couldn't handle being in the kingdom." Techno explained. "oh my, you should have told me I would have handled it." 

"Mr.phil? Are you feeling better with the medicine? Do you need something?" she asked.

"Uh no.. uh wait yes, some more tea and a blanket please." 

"Ok"

She left and phil sat up and patted the seat next to him for techno. 

"She's a lucky woman. And your lucky to have someone as pretty and kind as her." 

"What?! Were not together papa." 

"Not yet." He smirked. "I will be leaving in two days after my wings heal, and come visit you now and then."

Valentines day

Narrator Pov

Phil had left and techno gave him supplies and a compass to come back.

"BYE PHILLLLL!" Y/N yelled as phil disappeared from sight. 

techno leaned on the side of the porch. it was cold and Y/N was clutching a blanket she had over her and her new dress. Lobo sat next to Y/N and leaned on her. Y/N  squatted down and pecked lobo's cheek. "Will you be my valentines pup?" Techno watched them and smiled. lobo got up and started cuddling her so she fell. "Okok, mijo. Lets go inside." They all went inside and Y/N put on a song. (you can pick it) she hummed the tune and started singing. Y/N jumped of the couch and dramatically picked up lobo and danced to the song and sang beautifully. Her dress made her look like an angel. Techno admired her and blush came up to him once Y/N turned to him and grabbed his hands. 

"Let's dance techno!" she insisted. He got up and hugged her tightly, and they danced. They both looked each other in the eyes and had a moment. 

And there lips touched

940 Words