Chapter 4

I danced all the way home basically. I never thought a guy like that would even take interest in me. I am sure right now we are just friends. I mean he is cute and all, but I don't think he'll ask me out. It's impossible, I am sure he just wants to be friends.

"Omygod! Omygod! Omygod!" Charlotte squealed as we got in the car

"What?" I said, I was trying to hold my urge to start jumping all over the place

"Niall. James. Horan. is William!" she said "and we saw Nathan today, what are the odds?"

"I know right" I said

We're here" I opened the car door 

"Bye!" 

"Bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to One missed message Who would text or call me besides Charlotte and my mother?

666-537-222

Princess, would you like to go to the beach with me and the boys?You can invite your friends?- Niall

I smiled Princess I like the sound of that. I put his number in my phone and changed it to William . 

Okay, I'll ask Charlotte and Nathan if they want to come. See you later- Anna

I wore a cute 2 piece and a dress over that. I called both Nathan and Char and they said they would love to come. I packed sunscreen, glasses, extra clothes and a towel. Charlotte picked me up in he car and she brought alot of things judging by the size of her bag.

"Jeez, We are going there for a couple of hours not the whole week." I said "What no umbrella?"

"It's in the trunk." she said

"Wow." I replied "You know Nathan is probably bringing his surf board, right?"

"Well, he is going to have to find a way to put it in the trunk." she put on her sunglasses and started the engine

We went to Nathan's and picked him up and of course he brought his surfboard.

"Told you." I said to Char

"Oh, shut up." she said playfully

When we finally got there we had a hard time finding them.

"Hey!" I turned and Niall was there waving at us. We went down the stairs that lead toward the beach.

"Hi" I said

"Hey" he said again " This is Louis,Zayn,Harry,and Liam, but you probably already knew that.

All I did was nod. Everyone went running to the water. Nathan has always made friends easily so I would'nt worry about him. I sat on the smooth sand and Niall did the same.

"One of the world's biggest pop star was the one sending me all those anonymous messages." I shook my head and laughed "You'd tell me that a week a go and I would have deemed you crazy."

"Well, I least I didn't." Niall replied

"Did I really say that out loud?" I asked

"Yep." he replied

Then Niall stands up and he helps me up. I accidentally bumped into him. We were so close I could feel his breath on my lips. I pulled away.

"Um...why did I stand up again?" I say

"I don't know" he said "Let's go eith the rest of the boys and Charlotte"

"Okay,"

We went closer to the water and then Nathan came up us

"There you are!" he said. The he picked me up and twirled me around.

I was shrieking "Ahhh. Omygod. Put me down." he finally does, in the water!

"Omygod! I hate you!" I say

So I just take off my dress which i wet anyways. I am now in my bathing suit.

"Woah!" says Nathan "You're in public!"

I start laughing! What an idiot.

Niall POV

I got annoyed when Nathan pulled her away from me and started spinning her around! I could do better. I could buy her flowers or chocolate. 

"Omygod! I hate you." I hear Ana say

I turn and see that Nathan put her in the water. So she takes off her dress!

"Woah!" says Nathan "You're in public!"

Shut up I think. Then I look at Harry. All the boys have surprised looks on their faces. Harry looks at me and gives me like thumbs up. Zayn comes up to me. 

"If you don't ask her out." He says "I will"

"Shut up" I say "Besides I can't we only got 2 days left how is that going to help?"

"I don't know what to say" Then he pats my back and goes to the all against Harry splash war. I am still looking at Ana who is taking to Nathan. Laughing. Should I be feeling this jealous?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo? Sorry for keeping you waiting! 

Please Vote and Comment!

Tell your friends please!

Love you all so much! xoxoxo