Cheater pt.7

Sorry I took soooooooo longggg to update this story😭😭
Flashback (to when Michael and y/n met)

Y/n pov

It was finally the last week of school and I had a whole bunch of things to do like finishing long overdue assignments and my teacher being the teacher he is he will still give credit for it. But there was still one thing I wanted to do......talk to...Michael...I haven't said a word to him all year there were times where he would ask me questions like a random one 'do you like science' and I nodded but said nothing back....

Blah blah blah(sorry I'm lazy)

It was the final day of school at I actually said something to him I talked back finally and I even started a conversation

Blah blah blah (y'all started dating....then got engaged......then got married)

FLASHBACK END

I looked at myself in the mirror and started doubting everything even living was an option of mine until I heard bangs on the door along with"hurry up your leaving my house with that guy and I don't wanna see you around my property again or I'll file a restraining order.

I hugged and ran to the door and opened it to see Chris standing at the door to get in the room with bags and Michael standing at the bathroom door with a look of pain in his eyes but anger also I looked at him in the eyes and he looked away like he was gonna cry I grabbed his face and gave him and huge long kiss along with his hands sliding down my back to my bum pulling me close as we both moaned at that feeling........

Part 8?........