Leave Me Alone prt.1

Thank you for the request!!

Michaels POV

Late night working....Again only this time my 4yr old daughter and 8yr old son is with me "You guys if you want mommy can come pick u guys up" I told them "NOOOO I WANT TO STAY WITH U" they said and I laughed "why don't u wanna be with mommy" I asked "Because daddy ur always here...ur almost never with us..it hurts" my 8 year old prince said and my smiled faded "oh.." I replied "but we still love u even tho u missed mommies birthday yesterday...she was sad I had to make me and Paris food she locked herself in the bathroom but we just had  peanut butter and jelly" prince said "oh..." I feel really bad my and y/b have been arguing for 1 month straight..it's tearing me apart like literally killing me and now the kids....it's been 7 months since we last made love....I miss her we haven't slept in bed together for 3 months. I just want my baby back..."hey Michael!" I heard a voice say I turned and saw Madonna"hi..." my kids looked at her disgusted "Soooo u and y/n are in bad terms how about me n u do a lil sum...babyboy u can leave the kids wit my babysitter...*whisper* not that u really care about them ugly lil kids" she said while walking close to me and putting her arms around my neck and sat in my lap. The door opened with my wife standing there. I jumped "...Fuck u" she said and I frowned she pulled our kids out as they tried to get away from her "y/n baby babe stop" I said standing and panicking "mommy stop he didn't do anything wrong it was her" prince screamed and got away "you know what forget it I gave u- nevermind come on Paris" she said and grabbed her hand "mommy I'll go back it was not daddy he was a good boy." She said and prince said" mommy she telling the truth it was Madonna fault she got on him trusts me ok mommy"  I looked up at her and she looked at me took the kids and left..I fell down in my chair as Madonna came back to me"sooo..well that was intense lol" she laughed and I stood up looked at her lifed my hand and sl- "I don't know what u thought u were....Daddy no don't hit her" prince said and I put my hand down "Madonna let me whisper something in ur ear " he said and she went over "You little bitch I know your trying to break them up I'm a big boy I know u we're trying to cuddle with me daddy that's what him and mommy do u can't steal him....oh and I'm bout to make u regret it..."

Guys I updated!!!!! Keep in mind I'm doing to be entertaining don't take it to heart!!!!!