Episode 1: The Wish

I was listening to JUJUTSU KAISEN opening theme as I was walking down the streets.
I just finished this anime and I'm obsessed 😃.

Gojo's like adult Killua or upside-down kakashi I know i should not but I can't help it .
And guess what I'm gonna do now . I'll just look for some fanfiction about it ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) because it ended and I'm not satisfied (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻.

I went home with groceries.
" Mom I'm home"
"Alright"

I got upstairs to my room on my laptop to search for memes for jjk that's what I do after i finish an anime .hehe 🙂

---------×××-----------{time skip cause I don't know what to do (๑•﹏•)}

I finished being watch another anime and sleepy and a bit tired
.
.
.
" God i wish I was in jujutsu kaisen i would have blowed it"......

---------×××---------
I opened my eyes to be meet by ......blue....what???
I was in portal typo thingy . It's like a worm hole . "AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA" i screamed but no sound came out.and then suddenly everything got sucked in. Uh Mee too .

The portal type thing opened and i was in.......sky.
'Fuck' i fell down hard but i didn't die. How.

"Who are you?" A man in black asked me .

I was so dizzy that i almost couldn't made his words .

"I-i don't know " i said gasping for air.

"Hmm you don't know who you are ?" he asked raising his eyebrows in an amused manner.

"No..N-No i don't know how i got here." I said my brain felt like someone was squeezing it.

" Well i don't got a use of you. Gaurds dispose of her" he said and waved his hand .

Untill he said that i didn't even noticed there was someone else aside fron him in this room.
"W-wait please.... don't you dare touch me.." i said feelin like puking.

The gaurds of course didn't stop and got even closer to me with their gun raised.

'fuck i don't even know where I am and the first thing that happen is me with guns to my head.'

I raised my hand over my head in sense of any protection. like it would provide any .

But oh i was so wrong something purple shoot out of my hand locking the guards in thir place with their guns in air.

The man turned back to me with his eyes wrinkled meaning he was smiling. The purple substance came back in my hands swirling and slithering like a snake.

 The purple substance came back in my hands swirling and slithering like a snake

Only then i noticed that how my whole palm and wrist turned black.
I was panicking while the black dye type thing was going and my hand turned back to normal but with wierd bracelet and rings marking.

It looked beautiful thou.

I was not only gasping like there was no oxygen but also felt utterly wierd like their was something slithering in my veins.

"So you are the one " he said still smiling.

I was confused and dizzy all i could mutter was a 'huh?' and then i puked.

Well i re-wrote this and i hope it's better than the other one and a bit more realistic. ( Well as long as you puke it's all realistic).

Oh and i have a exam tomorrow and here i am updating ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧.