STARK

"A stark"

"What's that" megumi asked .
" And why do I don't feel any cursed energy from when you have one" gojo asked . 'oh my god he talked to me again' I'm sure i must be looking like miwa.

I tried to control my facial expressions though

'ok y/n time to use the expert lying technique '
yes I'm good at lying so very good that if i tell people that apple is not an apple but a Banana they'll belive it ( that's true with me ).

" We'll you don't sense any cursed energy because I don't have one , what i have can be described as pure power , it was there when I was born , um it something not related to curses but nature . That's why they are called a pure power sorce . I'm a pure power sorce user. And I'm called a STARK."

' hah! If gojo didn't buy it imma gonna stab him even if i like him'

" Hmm is that so , you didn't shutter or hesitate so I'm assuming you must be saying truth"
honey that's just my lying skills •́  ‿ ,•̀ ' . "But  why do we not know about this." Gojo asked .

" Uh... Because we're secret "

"Even more than a jujutsu user" ' look Megumi i like you and all but stop ruining my plan' i thought

" Yes even more than a jujutsu user. If you ask anyone about a stark nobody will response positively even if they're one . That's how our industry works ". I Said.

" Huh suspicious-" " no it's not" ' i swear to god Megumi'

" Ok then you're coming with us " gojo said

" Huh , what?

" Or you already have room or something booked you don't look above than 14" he said

" 15 and no i don't have a room booked "

" Then you are joining us !" He said cheerfully. A bit too cheerfully. Mom pick me up I'm scared.

" Oh okay then "

------------------------------------(time skip to this scene)-------------------------------------

I was on the path to school with Yuji and gojo ahead was of me they were talking about how Yuji would get executed if he didn't passed the interview . That's when I heard the deep voice that i hate but love to.

" So that means you are not in charge , being powerful but not having a high position. Such a waste" sukuna said . I went on alert.

Yuji slapped his cheek apologizing to gojo.

"Hmm interesting" gojo said.

"When I'll takeover this brat's body , you'll be the first one I'll kill, and you woman I'll have great fun with you " Sukuna said .

"It'll be my pleasure to be targeted by the great sukuna "gojo said while I was getting angry.

"Shut up you old wrinkled grandpa"  i said as i was angry .' if I knew how to use these power And if he wasn't inside yuji i would have killed this MF'.

"Be thankful that you're inside Yuji or you would have been torn to pieces by me "  i said a dark aura surrounding me . My power coming in my hands ready to behead someone.
'yeah i don't really like sukuna he tried to kill Yuji and i lov yuji'

" Well  y/n~ you may be good at hiding your emotions but you are not good at controlling them for sure , and mind explaining why the power force is purple"

I took a deep breath to control it' please work for god sake' it-it worked my power went back.
*Sigh*

" First of all it's not power force it's power sorce , second when I'm feeling or experiencing something negetive it turns purple" i said , i mean that's the only explanation i have'
"You're always feeling negative" gojo said.

" What do you expect fram a depressed girl" i muttered
"What" " nothing"

" Oh You should let us do some research on you " megumi said.
"No thnx "

"Woman you're my-"
Yuji slapped his cheek forcing him to shut up before he could say anything.

I felt like he wanted to tell me something important. I shrugged and made my way inside the school with one thought .

I just have to survive untill that old man in black take me back!

Hey guys I've decided that I'll make longer chapters but I'll take my time.
~author-kun.

Anyways Here's the meme

Also i Don know whatever the fuck i wrote here please bear with me!!