Part 7

"Who do you think would like me?" She wonders out loud, having her brother beside her listen in.

He shrugs, "I don't know but you're my sister, like look at that face," he says dramatically, holding his hands out almost cupping her face but she moved back, not letting it happen.

"Heeseung-ssi, I'm being serious!"

"I am too!"

"You know what, go back to your friends, you're useless to me," she states, sticking her tongue out at him mockingly.

"Oh, whatever, but can you meet me at the field later? After you're doing with that music club meeting you have."

"If you're going to make me pick up balls after your baseball practice again," she narrows her eyes, glaring. "I will kill you."

He sighs, putting a hand over his chest dramatically, "How can you think that of me? I- I would never!"

"Can you please stop your dramatic ass for a second?" She rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, just be there," he replies before walking away.

Nayeon huffs before nodding at Sera who was two tables away as a signal for her to come back. Sera nods back, taking her apple juice and sipping once as she walks over.

"What was that about?" She questions as she sits in front of the taller.

Nayeon looks around cautiously before leaning in, her elbows propped on the table. "I'm gonna tell you something you won't tell anyone else." Sera nods, eyebrows furrowed. "Promise?" She asks as she sticks her pinky out.  She nods again as she interlaces her own with hers.

"I've been getting some notes for a couple of days now. They appear in my locker once or twice a day," she starts, her eyes scanning the other's reaction but she just nodded. "They said they would confess after Valentine's and today is the day after so I'm just wondering who the person could be and when they will confess."

The other's eyes gleam brightly, "Why didn't you tell me before?!" She exclaims quietly.

"I didn't want to make it real," she answers with a sigh. "They've actually been making me happy the last couple of days," she confesses with a smile. "But it feels wrong," she says sadly.

"Why?" The other asks with a frown.

"Because I like someone."

"WHAT?!" She questions with widened eyes.

Nayeon quickly hurries to her side, covering her mouth, "Riki. I like Riki."