Part 9

Nayeon simply smiles at him, her heart fluttering, millions of butterflies going through her stomach. She takes a step forward, taking the paper in her hand and smiling widely in delight as she reads the words 'I like you,' on it.

"I know," she confesses with a small laugh, her cheeks becoming red.

"You're not disappointed?" He questions sheepishly, rubbing his nape.

"Should I be?" She asks back with a raised eyebrow, her lips tugged into a grin. "Are you an asshole? Are you a murderer?" He stays quiet with confusion on his face. "No, you're not. You're an amazing person, you're sweet and kind and a great dancer and an amazing vocalist I'm sure and... I like you too," she confesses with a bright smile. "Besides, I figured out that it would be you."

"How did you figure it out?" He asks in a deep shade of red.

"Sera actually helped me, she has seen your handwriting before since she always collects the homework. You are a dancer and one of the notes said that the person was on the dance team. We were not friends but we were always close due to my brother or because we are in the same classroom. My brother has my locker code and he gave it to you without a doubt."

"I'm glad it is you," she finishes off.

"I'm glad you're glad," he says with a giggle as he takes a step closer. He grabs her hand, "This situation would have been even more cliche if it were on Valentine that's why I did it after. That's alright, right?"

She nods, "That's perfect."

"So, Lee Nayeon, would you allow me to take you on a date?"

She smiles widely, her perfect teeth showing as she nods firmly.