3.

Tw: slurs & homophobia

Deenas pov:

Continuing on last chapter.

"Are we gonna do the project at your house?"

"I- oh uh yeah sure I guess so"

"Ah alright cool"

I could tell sam was smiling but i don't know why?

Deena get ur shit together there's no way Samantha fraser has a thing for you.

____________________________

After about 15 minutes of that lesson the bell rang and it was home time.

As I was about to walk out the class a hand grabbed my wrist

"Deena wait" the blonde said

"Uh yeah?"

"So uhm I was just wondering like if you'd like to start the project today?" "That's if ur not busy u don't have to like cancel any plans if u have any" sam said looking down fiddling with her hand.

"Uh yeah I'm not busy?" I said confused as fuck on why she's even talking to me I'd thought she'd just work on her own.

"Do u need a ride" "it's pretty dark out" I saw turning around look up at the sky.

"Yeah.. yes please" sam said proper awkwardly.

The ride back to my house was really quiet. I kept noticing sam glancing at me but I kept my eyes on the road.

She kept getting notifications on her phone and she was texting a lot. She looked pissed but also upset but I didn't want to get into any of her business.

"Uh alright we're here."

Samantha looked up at me smiling. She looked really happy.

'Fuck she's so beautiful'

We walk up to my front door and I let her in first. She's looking all around like she's interested in what's around her.

"Josh! We're home". I said like way to loud.

"Who's josh?" The girl said

"My stupid little brother"

Once we walk up to my room I sit on my bed just grabbing paper and shit to do the project.

I look up to see what sam was doing but she was already looking at me?

'What the fuck!?'

"Uhm okay well I have all the things ready if u want to start? I say moving everything out the way for her to sit.

She's hesitant at first but she sits down and we start the project.

"So uh I'm guessing we just answer a load of fraction questions or some shit like that?" Sam said confused as fuck.

"Uh yeah something like that we will just do what ever and see what it makes up."

"Yeah alright cool"

I caught sam looking at me to many times to count. But I just brushed it off.

I felt a bit awkward so I stood up and put some music on.

Taylor swift: back to December started playing.

"No way someone like you plays Taylor swift" chuckled sam.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean" I say hitting her shoulder playfully.

After talking about all the Taylor swift songs for about 15 minutes I look up and Sam's already looking at me.

I don't know what took control of me but I looked at her eyes. Then too her lips then back up.

the butterflies swarmed my stomach as I started to lean in.

The second my lips connected to Sam's she jumped up.

"What the fuck Deena!" sam says looking sort of disgusted?

"Holy shit sam I'm so sorry" I get up and walk towards her a bit but she steps back.

"No don't walk closer to me"

"Sam I'm so sorry." I- i don't know what took over me"

"I'm not into girls!" "I'm not a freak like you Deena!" " I never will be into girls I'm not a fucking lesbian"

When those words came out of Sam's mouth my heart dropped. Like a thousand bees just attacked my heart at once.

"Wait, wait.. we're you the one who put that fucking letter in my locker?" I ask clenching my jaw.

"No.. yes but that wasn't my id-".     

But I cut her off before she can say anything else.

"get the fuck out sam"

She just doesn't say anything she just grabs her coat and leaves.

The moment I hear the front door slam shut i felt so broken.. like that was the last thing I ever wanted to happen.

"Samantha fucking fraser"

I'm like bad at the first person second person and third person shit so sorry if it switches a lot😭
-L <3