Chapter 7 Rain

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It was Saturday my favorite day of the week. I slept in till almost noon before getting up to get ready to head over to Senjuro's house. I decided to dress comfortably putting on a pair of loose jeans matching it with a white t-shirt. I was still feeling sluggish as I grabbed my bag and exited my home.

I squint at how bright the sun was outside it made me want to hide away like some type of vampire. The walk from my house to Senjuro's home would take about thirty minutes. He lived in the historical district of the town so all the homes look as they did a hundred years ago. It wasn't cheap to live in one of those places so that meant that Senjuro had money.

My pace started to slow down as I reach my halfway mark. I should have eaten before I left the house. I stopped at a convince store grabbing an onigiri for myself and snacks for everyone else. I paid for the food and made my back outside. When I came outside the once sunny day had been taken over by a blanket of gray.

I continue my walk now munching down on the onigiri. The energy boost was enough to pick up my pace. Just as I had finished my onigiri I felt something hit my face. It was cold and wet It didn't take me long to process what it was until I felt more of the rain falling down. I started to run since I didn't grab an umbrella this morning. My clothes became soaked clinging to my body.

'Great now I am soaking wet and I have to run' I complained to myself

The rest of the walk that was supposed to take fifteen minutes now took me eight minutes to run. I finally reach Senjuro's home and just like I had assumed it was in fact a traditional Japanese home. There was a stone wall that surrounded the land stopping anyone from going into the yard. The only way in was a wooden gate at the front of the home. Once I enter the gate and walked into the yard I could see more of the traditional style. The yard was big complete with huge rocks that surrounded a small pound. The house itself had bamboo screen doors that lead to the courtyard.

I broke out of my stupor looking at the beautiful home. The front door had covered over it so I ran to it. I knocked on the wooden door. It slide open instead of a usual door that would swing open. Now standing in front of me wasn't Senjuro but instead his older brother.

"Hello Rengoku" I cheerfully greeted him

He looked me up and down before blushing and looking away. I looked down myself to see that my shirt had got so wet that it had become transparent. My face heated up from embarrassment and I cross my arms over my chest to hide my now visible bra.

"It's good to see you y/n. Come in" he said leading me into the entryway "Stay right here I'll get you a towel and a change of clothes."

While Rangoku was getting the stuff I took off my soak shoes and then put on a pair of house slippers. When I was done Rengoku was back with a towel and the clothes. I took the towel and pat off my body so I wouldn't drip water around his house. After I was done I wrapped the towel around my body to hide my see-through shirt.