comment37

Guess what guys!?

I have a hangover.....

Here's the epic tail of how Nami (sup guy) got a hangover....

It all started when PE started...

Me, tomato, and 2 other friends were running to meet out PE class for Frisbee. Of course, i suddenly felt like a 6 year old and drunk as hell so i started singing and dancing and yelling and hitting people. After doing that for an hour, our PE teacher told us to go get some water. Naturally, tomato and i didn't want to wait in the 10 mile long line for some friggen water so we sprinted to an empty one.

Tomato: I don't feel like sprinting back. *starts somersaulting on grass*

me: WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!fuck yeah!!!! * starts somersaulting as well*

Me an tomato somersaulting all the way from the varsity baseball field to the JV field non stop the whole way there. We both were falling and walking sideways. After doing work in the wrestling room..... I felt like i had to puke.

Me: tomato..... i feel sick....

Tomato: No!!! Nami are you gonna die and leave me? Your gonna die!!!

Me: No i feel sick. *thinks to self* fuck! its Charles.... my hangover!!! 

So then i looked high and was drunk. Then this bitch named Tommy jumped out in front of me from the side of the vending machines.

me: *no expression on face* what....the fuck....

tomato:* bursts out laughing*

Tommy:* jumps out from the side of machine again*

me: *no expression* "fuck off "*walks away with tomato who is still laughing*

I for the rest of the day had no expression and looked like i was gonna kill someone any moment. A friend said i was freaking her out....

Here's what i learned:

1) i act like im 6 when im drunk

2) Tommy is even more of a bitch than i though

3) those 2 things are the only things i learned....

Goodbye..... I still feel sick though....