Envy

~JJ P.O.V.~

We got settled in the suite and order some room service for late dinner and we chilled and watched 21 & Over (A/N: That movie is hillariousand it's also on Netflix check it out ) Dad laugh at almost everything that happend while I couldn't help but think about why he couldn't take little time out his life to be with me........................................................................

***NEXT DAY***

I woke up , did my hygiene thing and went to attempt to get some breakfast. My dad left and went to his room around 3 in the morning so I'm gonna try to getting pass this fat a** security 😂. I called my dad to see what he was doing .
~Jonathan's P.O.V.~
I'm laying in bed when my phone started blasting all I heard was "Migos" so I automatically knew it was JJ. (Phone Convo) "Hey Son." "What's Up Pops What Ya Doing?" JJ replied. " Nothing much , you hungry? We can go to breakfast." " yea, I am but I was wondering if I could go out alone just this once." JJ said. " Son we discussed this multiple times, you have security and bodyguards to protect you there's nigg*s on my head, I made alot of dumb decisions before You were born and now you have to suffer from it and I apologize son" " I DON'T CARE I ALREADY HAVE A PART-TIME DAD! You don't fu*king love me nor give a fu*k about me in a few years I'll be grown, then what? How many broken promises will I get then? This is my first time seeing you in the past year! I can't live the life of a normal teenager because my Dad is famous for good and bad reasons. I understand that for the most part but what I can't seem to grasp is why you can't drop stuff sometimes to spend a month or two with me." JJ retorted."Son lower yo d*amn tone when you're speaking to me. I ain't one of yo friends. I get what you're saying I'll be over in a minute to explain."
~Chris' P.O.V.~
I just got off the plane to the Bahamas . I want this little nigg* to suffer he took my stolen goods and destroyed them , me a Jon go way back. I loved that man like a brother, yet he let a bitch get in between us. I thought we was closer than that but I guess not, loyalty is a part of character and I guess it just ain't in his. I hit back, he hit me hard but I come back three times as hard. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Number one rule of life.
~JJ P.O.V.~
Here I am laying here like some bit*h. My dad hurt me once again. I'm always put to the side like I'm nothing for bullsh*t. I'll be good tho. *room door opens* "Son..... Can we talk?" My dad asked with his deep baritone voice. " yea what's up? If it's something you've already said to me save it." " Son before you born I killed someone." He said. " Who did you kill? Why did you kill them?" " My bother, he tried to take your mother from me. I was stupidly in love, I didn't think before I did what I did, and Everyday I regret it. I wish I could have him
back everyday, I wish I never turned on mi familia . " " My mother ended up hurting you in the end. How does that make you feel? You fell for a female , who couldn't even ride out to the end for you."

- Comment& Follow Me.
- Do you think Jonathan really regrets it?
- Will JJ try to understand?
~T😍E😊E😘