There's Something Missing

~Jonathan's POV~
(Later That Night)
The maid Maria, keeps coming in my room . It's like I wanna tell her to fuck off but she hasn't did anything to me. Is it wrong that I've become accustomed to being alone? "Juan , would you like a room cleaned?" Maria asked. Oh yeah did I mention she Hispanic and speaks bad English? "No Maria , thanks anyway" I replied. "Okay Juan have you talk to your papa any?" "No Maria , I thought we had a understanding? " "What I do wrong Juan?" "For one Ms. Maria my name is Jonathan, and we had a agreement that you'd never speak to me about that "papa" character you speak of?" I asked in a more questionable or confused way . " My apologies I just haven't heard you speak of him..."" That's because he hasn't been worth my speaking , ya know?" Maria just shook her head and left out my room. She has me thinking.... Maybe I should give him a call. I pull out my iPhone 5c and click "Donor" and pressed the call button. A few rings later I heard my "dad's" deep raspy voice. " hello" "umm.... Hey Dad...what are ya doin'?" "long time no talk or see" "Yeah about that .... When can I have my life back its been three freaking years!" I screeched a little louder than I expected to. There was a long pause before my dad said "Son I'll be on the next flight to come see you and explain things to you more.""Sure Dad, believe it when I see ya! Love ya , bye." I hung up because I know he's lying to me.

~Jonathan's POV2~
I hate lying to my son. I know he's been through so much hurt , but I live the fast life I can't tie him in its bad enough Jamie did. I hate that I had to kill her , I hate that JJ had to see it all go down. Sometimes I wish I could take it back and start all over. Maybe if I had dropped all my hoes and stopped staying out all night for "staff meetings" and was home with my with my wife and kid I wouldn't feel the need to run from my son , my flesh. I just feel like that situation bitched me down, and if I'm feeling that way how can I teach my son to be a man?

~Jonathan's POV~
I'm either trippin' or somebody fuckin' with me dude. Someone with the same exact name as my mom: Jamie Smith is trying to friend me on facebook , this caused me to scream "Wtf!!!!!!" Maria came in and asked me was I okay I said yes and she left out. I'm scared but happy!

~Unknown POV~
That nigga think he can still my bitch and that little demon child from me? Wait till I get lil JJ white ass where I want him!
*
*
*
*
*
•Jonathan talked to his dad do you trust him?
•Clearing possible confusion: Jonathan2 is the dad. Remind you JJ is a junior.
•Who do you think is on his page ? His mom?
•Leave comments 😘☺️
•Maria in MM
~Tee