Run in with the enemy

(Friday Afternoon)
~Jonathan's POV~
I just stepped off the jet and now I waiting for my car to get here. A good ten minutes later I saw one of the bodyguards that I appointed for my son; Cane. We gave each other dap and got in the car. "So , Jon how my boy been doing?" " Honestly Sir I don't know. He stays to himself mostly." "Damn ! Do you think I'm a bad parent?" " I wouldn't say you're a bad parent but you haven't been around. He needs that father figure ya know?" "Thanks Cane" soon as I ended my sentence we were pulling up at JJ's home.

~JJ's POV~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I hopped outta bed to shower and get ready for the long plane ride to the Bahamas. While I was getting dressed I heard Maria screaming "Hola , Señor Smith!" "Hi, Maria . Did JJ pack?" I heard my Dad's booming voice. I was rushing to get dressed now its been almost a year since I seen him. I got dressed a rushed down stairs and greeted my dad. "Hey Dad!" "Whats up JJ?" He replied "nun much." I was contemplating or rather or not I'd tell him about that Facebook request or not. "Son, you alright?" my dad questioned. "No dad I'm not." I admitted sadly.

~Jonathan's POV~
It broke my heart to know that my son wasn't happy. I wonder what's wrong with him.
"What's wrong JJ? Talk to me ."
"Dad you're never around I feel locked up on this place! I don't have no damn friends! How in the fuck do you expect me to be happy?" he yelled.
"Calm down and watch yo' tone when you speaking to me." I retorted.
"Dad , I got a friend request from "Jamie Smith"."
I felt my world pause , I went into deep thought.....

~Unknown POV~
My name is Chris, I was Jon's bestfriend until he stole my girl and "killed me". Yes later I stole his wife.
(Flashback)

I was coming out of Panera bread and I saw this cute white woman going in, I know y'all probably wondering why a brother like me would be messin with a white chick, well let's say she had ass and she looked like she had her own. Me being me I tried to holla.
"Hey Ma, where yo man?"
"Excuse me , I don't know you plus I'm married"
"Yo man ain't gotta know bout us."
" no disrespect but iont wanna fwu."
"Straight? I bet you ain't even happy!"
"How'd ya know?"
"You walked in with yo head down, you cryin' & you ain't wearing yo ring shawty."
"I'm crying because Jonathan aint never home , I hardly feel like Mrs. Smith anymore."
Did this bitch just say Jonathan Smith! She just sold her soul to the devil.
" lemme take you out as friends" she was hesitant but finally agreed. "Sure but my son will have to come so my husband wont get curious." "Thats cool."
(End of Flashback)

~JJ's POV~
Dad hasn't said anything the whole ride to the airport .... I'm getting worried.
"Dad..."
"Yea son?"
"Are you okay? You've been quiet since we left the house . I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
"Son, I'm fine I just have alot of questions for you a little later"
"Okay Dad."
(Hours and Hours Later In The Bahamas)

~Jonathan's POV~
We were getting checked in the hotel , but what my son said earlier hasn't left my mind. When the morning comes we'll go to breakfast and discuss this.
*
*
*
*
*
•His dad kept his word!😀
•We found out the unknown👏👏👏😩
•JJ got a little off his chest!
•His Dad a little salty about it.
•Vote
•Leave Comments /Ideas
~Tee😍