Preview

Copyright © 2015 Bookslover1224

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

In her world, true love was the rarest of the rare and she had only ever heard of it once. According to Elders, true love was the purest form of magic, a power that held the ability to make any illusion seem like reality, and any reality feel like a mere illusion. But, that is something Aurora had yet to experience.

Even though she didn't know what love felt like, the moment a pair of hazel eyes met her blue ones, she knew it could be nothing else. She was in love and the Elders were right. Not only was it magic, the feeling was of pure bliss.

But like every other male in the Azalov kingdom, he only ever had eyes for Aurora's sister, Arabella.

This is the preview of a new story, I will be writing. It's a Zayn Malik AU, and will be of a supernatural/fantasy story set about 1000 years in the past. I'm so excited to write it! I already know what the plot is, and how it's going to end and everything, all I have to do is put my pen (in this case, keyboard) to work.

You've already seen the title, and it says "Coming Soon". I will probably not start it until I finish Forever Starts Now (we're just about half way done with the story) and even if I do write it, the updates are going to be slow. Whatever I choose to do, no worries, I'll let you know.

- Bookslover1224 ♥