When I Called Fourth

Why? Why is it that we see our mistakes only when they're put upon us? Why do we just accept it? I want answers. I have questions. It will give me answers. It will give me new questions. Across our horizon we see nothing for miles. Emptied out if you will. Completely ghosted as if an endless void swallowed the last soul. No I don't mean life, I mean soul. Because I can still see movement. And I can still hear chatter. But what I can't feel is the presence of emotion. Where is it? Why can't I feel memories. All the colors that filled my path, all taken from me. Oceans of sorrow. I called upon you to give me answers. And I have yet to receive. One. Two. Three. And then, no. No! Not four. No, no, no. I will not be used. I will not be used! Don't use my insanity against me. Just answer my questions. Why. Why, why, why, why. Why must you treat me as if I'm a mad thing? I was sent away. Why? Only it wishes to answer. And I have yet to see it. I have yet to ask it. I would say this is an emotional rollercoaster, but we as a species lack the ability to feel emotions. That freedom has been simply reserved for you. Yes, you. It gave you this privalage. This place. This home. Why have you ruined it. Why does it feel lonely and emptied out. Picture an apple rotting from it's core out. That's what you've done to this beautiful stationed world. I simply must say, when I called, When I called for the fourth time. I had no answer. Unlike the first. And the second. And the third. But the fourth, it was different. You left me to swallow in my own thoughts. Because when I called fourth, you gave up on not only me, but the society me and you have created.