CHAPTER 22 (part 1)- The first night

💀⚠️ UNDER 16 do not read this, it would be better. This chapter is very very sexual so please read at your own risk!! If you want you can skip the chapter. I repeat this is VERY VERY SEXUAL TO ANY OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY TILL DATE⚠️💀

This is the first half of the chapter the other half would come out after the mv of shivin is released.

SO ENJOY!!

~RECEPTION~

Kartik: Ready Mrs. Kartik Goenka for our first night? I am waiting to tear off this red dress off you

Naira blushed and went away.

Soon all the guests left and even family members were going into their room. Kirti took naira with her and made her sit on the bed.

Kirti: Maze karna (winks) and leaves

After a few minutes he saw four people outside the closed door

Mansi: be ready luv khush aaj bhai ki jep (pocket) khali karni hai.

Luv: humme utne paisse chahiye tab tak humari piggy banks mai aur nahi jata

Khush: Ha aur ek cheque bhi latest video game ke liye

Kirti: wahhh, yeh donno toh pure ready hai.

Mansi: maine toh soche liya hai 70,000 chahiye.

Kirti: Mujhe sirf Manish Malhotra ki latest collection ka ek peice chahiye. Jo kareeb 1.5 lakh hoga

Mansi: wow di

Kartik came.

Kirti: Mere pyare bhai agar andar jaana hai toh yeh agreement par sign karo.

Kartik: Agreement? guys yaar janne do na

Mansi: sign karo aur jao

Kartik took the paper and started reading it.

Kartik: whatt??? pagal ho kya? Luv-khush tumhare bag jitne bade piggy banks fill karu uske upar 10,000 ka cheque for video games. Mansi lagta hai tumne ek zero zyada dal diya galti se aur kirti khud designer hai toh bhi manish Malhotra chahiye tujhe.

Mansi: maine sai number likha hai. Aur sign karo warna luv-khush ke room mai so with proper back massage jo inki laate hogi.

Kartik: fineee

He did his signatures and they allowed him inside. As soon as he went inside he locked the door. When they saw his signature it said

" Sorry but not sorry"

They were yelling from outside but with no response, they left. That is when Kartik sighed and saw naira sitting on the bed. He was shocked but also happy as he had forgotten that it was his first night due to his siblings. 

He slowly went towards her and made her face him.

"Are you ready?" he asked

" I am ready, mujhe sirf ek cheez hai ki you were hurt two days back" she said

" tumne meri energy nahi dekhi hai, aabhi dikhaunga na" he smirked

Naira hugged him tightly and said " dont leave me ever"

"Never" he replied and started kissing her neck.

She was losing her control. Her hands started combing his hair and pulling him towards her. His hands pushed behind her hair to give space while his body pressed on hers. He traced his lips from her neck to her collar bone. Making her skin go purple by the sucking. As he sucked under her ear, she moaned in pleasure. He sucked harder there knowing it was her sweet spot. He then moved to the other side of her neck. Her hands moved downwards to his blazer and started removing it. She then started unbuttoning his shirt. The hands which were on her hair moved to help her out. As the shirt went off, the abs in Naira's view got a spark lighting in her, making her move her hands all over them to his back.

"Love your view baby" he murmured in the kiss

This made her take his lips on hers, by this action he opened the zip of her dress and pulled it down to her hip by his lips which tore it a bit. He pulled it down her thighs as she wriggled it down her legs. He then threw it off the bed. He then made her lie on the bed and came over her, with his hand next to her body. As he came he kissed from the feet to her ankle to her thigh to her hip to her navel to her stomach to her cleavage then shoulder to neck to cheek to her lips. 

They got into a passionate kiss, as his tongue rolled inside her mouth and her tongue in his, their hands started moving involuntarily down. His hands moved along with her curves , making shapes on her skin and her hands from his neck to his back coming to his torse. He then took his hands to her boobs and started massaging them while kissing her neck and her lips. This made her leave a moan and her hand reached the hem of his pant. Feeling her hand to his pant he made a finger movement and removed her bra exposing her upper body fully to him. He then started squashing her boob while moving his tongue around the other. Her hands were making him closer to herself. When pleasure hit her, her hands would dig into his skin on the shoulder. 

Soon he started biting and nibbling on her nibbles, and she started to work on the button of his pant. As they were out she could feel his jr on her thigh, which was evidently hardening. He moved his attention to her panties as he started unlacing them while playing on her cleavage and boobs with his hands. His teeth opened the lace and pulled it down. 

" oh my fucking hell, I cant wait after having a view like this" he said.

" who says to?" she replied.

Then she got up and sat on his lap facing him, she hugged him tightly, he started moving his lips on her neck and any visible skin of hers and she also started moving hers on his jawline while her hands moved on his back and his hands playing with her hair. He came near her ear and said

" How can god make you so perfect, your boobs, your pussy, your lips your neck, your everything".

" your boobs in my mouth while my teeth bite on your nibbles, my lips all around your skin with you fully naked in front of me"

He continued to talk dirty, this made her start moving on his thigh. " fuck naira, your big boobs which fit so perfectly in my hand as I massage them"She started moving back and forth on his thigh as he talked dirty. "Ride me Naira, Ride me" he whispered in her ear. He then moved his hand to her ass, massaged it, and then spanked her ass. This fastened her movements. He moved one of his hands to her hip to help her fasten her moving on his thigh, while the other massaged her boobs and kept kissing her on lips and neck. As she moved her hand from his back to her boob to massage it, he took her hand kissed it, and put it around his neck and he started massaging, biting, and sucking on her nibbles. 

As her movements slowed he helped her, and soon she cummed on his thigh. He then made her lay and traced his lips down her lips to her cleavage to her stomach to her pussy. He kissed her pussy and then started moving his lips around her to lick it off. She only moved her hand on his back and neck, she even had times of moan" ahhhh-karti-hhh" as his tongue played its game.

SEE YOU SOON 

ADMIN

That is it for today guys, the second part after the release of music video, and guys please see the teaser on VYRL ORIGINALS on youtube. the song name is Teri Ada.