10

Warning:
Mature Themes and Language.

Warning:Mature Themes and Language

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When the meeting ended, Oyakata-sama immediately dismissed every hashira, but of course, not before calling Akane. Oyakata-sama is worried that Akane's headaches must have been getting worse and he surely did not want that. Whether it's because she still has duties to fulfill or because she's his best friend.

"Akane."

"Yes, Oyakata-sama?"

"You should go to Shinobu's place to get medicine." Oyakata-sama reminded Akane making Akane blush. Akane mentally thanked the kitsune mask for hiding her blushing face.

It's not that she likes Oyakata-sama romantically, it's because her whole body feels hot like she caught a fever and maybe, she actually did.

"I already drank medicine, I will be all right in a few minutes. I thank Oyakata-sama for worrying." Akane bows respectfully and Oyakata-sama smiled at her as a response instead.

When Oyakata-sama vanished from their sight, all the hashiras stood up from their kneeling position. As they all walk away from Oyakata-sama's estate, Mitsuri suddenly opened up a conversation as Shinobu joins in casually as well.

"Ano... is Inui-san sick?" Mitsuri asked the moon hashira while everyone closely listened to their conversation.

"I'm fine, Kanroji-san." Akane replies, smiling through her mask. Albeit not being able to see the actual smile, Mitsuri could still feel it making her blush as she fidgets her hands bashfully while Obanai narrows his eyes at the their figure.

"Fufufu~ won't you visit the Butterfly estate, Inui-san?" Shinobu says with a light chuckle and Akemi shook her head.

"Next time. I have a mission to finish." Akane replies and Shinobu sighs. Feeling as though the conversation ended, Sanemi suddenly speaks.

"Oi, Inui. Why'd you agree to do seppuku if ever that demon kills a human?" Sanemi asks suspiciously making everyone halt their steps as they look at Akane.

Akane inwardly smirks, I already expected this question. Akane once again smiles through her mask, "it's because of Tomioka-san." Akane answers rather calmly and Akane could almost hear their thoughts.