08

Warning:
Mature Themes and Language.

Warning:Mature Themes and Language

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

With her head hang low, the female demon slayer is kneeling respectfully. Her Kitsune mask is placed beside her head instead, not properly wearing it. She didn't mind wether the person in front of her sees her face, after all, it's someone she respects the most.

"Greetings to Oyakata-sama. How is Oyakata-sama feeling? This one wishes for Oyakata-sama's health to prosper." She greeted with her eyes still staring on the floor.

The female heard soft chuckles coming from him. "Raise your head, Akane. There's no need for formalities. It's just us, anyway." The female demon slayer did as she was told.

The pale complexion of Ubayashiki Kagaya is as obvious as always. His lips were in a smile and his eyes stares softly at the female in front of him. When their eyes met, both of them showed a small genuine smile.

"Then, there's no need for you to call me by that name. Call me with my real name. Call me Akemi." Kagaya's wife, Amane, poured tea in their cups gracefully. Akemi smiled at the action, bowing slightly at Amane, "thank you, Amane-san."

Amane acknowledged her gratefulness by smiling back before leaving the two to continue their conversation. Kagaya took a sip on his tea, followed by Akemi. Putting their cup back on the table, silence then occurred.

"Akemi, you were made aware by the situation of your two siblings, right?" Kagaya asked, breaking the ice. Akemi stayed silent, sipping on the cup of tea before her.

Ubuyashiki Kagaya is someone Kamado Akemi trust the most. Probably him being second to the duo, Tanjiro and Nezuko. Of course, without a doubt, Kibutsuji Muzan is the least person Akemi trust.

With that being said, Akemi told Kagaya what happened two years ago. How Kibutsuji Muzan slaughtered her whole family, him knocking her out and bringing her inside Nakime's fortress, how Muzan told her to stay by his side and how Muzan threw her out. Even how Muzan would always seek her despite all of that. She managed to get away from the demons and was never seen by any of them ever again.

But who knows? A reunion between the two might happen soon.

During Akemi's stay with Muzan, Kokushibo taught her breathing which she learned almost immediately. Akemi, herself, wonders why Muzan would want her to learn a breathing style. Isn't he afraid that it will be the cause of his own demise? She truly never understood what's going on inside the demon's mind. But then again, the demon's a cocky one, absolutely sure that he's invincible. Hah, even Gods and Goddesses dies.