Chapter 4

Akala ko ba wala brokedt kayo? Bakit daming nagpabudol sa merch? Available and posted na po ang ating mga merch (Sandejas & HBS) Visit Archer's Haven on FB for more details! HAHAHA! Here's an update! Para happy tayo all!

--

Chapter 4

The teenagers apologized!

I couldn't stop giggling thinking what happened.

"Seb, thank you!" I cheerily thanked him for his good heart. I was expecting he'd smile at me and tell me I'm welcome but instead, he answered me with a frown!

"Thank you, saan?" he shot his brow up comically.

"Sa pag-talk mo sa teenagers to say their patawad to me!" I said, smiling widely.

His face crumpled more, brushing his disheveled hair with his fingers.

"Huh? Why would I talk to them?"

"You checked the CCTV, right?" I gave him my puppy eyes and walked closer. He took a step back. I caught his eyes widening.

"B-Bakit ko tsi-check ang CCTV, aber? Special yarn?" he answered me with a strain, trying to be brutal voice but I just smiled and moved closer more.

He ended up sitting on the edge of the table, caught off guard. Grinning, I placed both of my arms, each on his side.

"H-Hoy!" he hissed, "para 'tong lalaki...ginagawa mong shokoy ka—" he stopped when our eyes met. His intense, sharp and liquid black eyes are void of emotion but I caught a glimpse of something else in it.

My smile even turned sweeter. I noticed how his eyes turn softer, nag-vanish ang bad spirit sa eyes niyang always naka-glare at me.

"You're super duper tang ina talaguh, Seb," I mumbled.

His shoulders slacked. He sported another poker face look as he disappointedly placed his finger on my forehead. He gently pushed my face away. I only blinked.

He stood from resting on the edge of the table and when he successfully did, his large frame towered me.

I lifted my head so I could look at him freely and closer. He sighed. When he took a quick switch of position, I was caught off guard.

Napa-sit ako sa edge ng table where he's sitting earlier and when he placed his arms in between my small frame, my heart went frantic.

"S-Seb?" I called.

His hair's still a bit wet from the pool earlier but this time, he's wearing a fresh white shirt and board shorts while I'm still with my wet cover up.

"Anong pinag-usapan n'yo ng mga bata ro'n?" he suddenly asked. Serious.

"H-Hmm?" I caught a glimpse of his pursing lips and bit mine a bit, losing my own focus.

Is little mermaid this excited and tensed when he first met Prince Eric? But...Sebastian is not a prince charming, Gab. He's your sidekick! The crab!

"Gabriela..." he called grimly and when I saw his jaw clench with his lips in a firm line, I came back from my daydreaming.

"Well..." I paused to think about it, feeling giddy because he's so close to me I could smell his scent. "They just apologized to me and I said okay, no worries. I'm alright and not hurt."

"Uh-huh?" his brow shot up, "then what's with the smile, huh? I saw those boys laughing and you're smiling, too. 'Di ba, tinuruan kitang umirap?"

"Yes!" I blinked my eyes to stare at him intently, "they laughed lang naman kasi they told me I'm maganda and I said naman na they're gwapo too kaya nag-laugh-laugh sila—"