CHAPTER 1 Dream Come True

("Finally! all of my dreams had came true") you said arriving at the airport in Japan.
("I need to call my friend, he said he'll pick me up")

You are going to study in Japan as it is one of your dreams to study there, you also had made an international friend when you were in your homecountry and had attended an international convention, Matsuno Chifuyu.

You've became friends since then and planned to study for your degree at the same university in Japan along with his friends.

Y/n is 21 years old this year, 158cm tall. you only afford to come to Japan because of scholarships that you got, but you can tell that you wont survive here in the long run with that amount of money that cover mostly only on your tutions and some are left for daily pocket money. you thought of looking for a job maybe in a convenience store as a part timer.

you are sitting on a bench waiting for your friend to come.

Y/N POV

"heyy Y/N!"

"Matsuno, hii"

"sorry you must have been waiting so long"

"its okey you are here already"

"lets go to my car i'll take you to the student's dorm "

"Thank you so much Matsuno"

"no problem you are my friend btw , oh yeah i dont stay at the dorm so if you need anything you can just call me dont look for me at the dorm" he said

"oh- okyy"( I dont want to ask more I dont want him to feel uncomfortable if im asking too much. )

Matsuno was carrying her bags while she just dragging her baggage full of her neccessities.

As soon as they reached where Matsuno parked his car Y/N was gasped because she never really thought that Matsuno was that rich considering the brand of his car.
(maybe thats why he doesnt have to stay in the dorm )

"hey, lets want to get some drinks first before I take you there "
(based on his tone he wasnt asking)

"yeah sure"

"yess, we'll go to my favourite cafe"

"okyy"

"ouh and btw you can just call me Chifuyu, its been a year of our friendship anyway"

"oh okyy Chifuyu"

"you can meet my cat soon"

(he knows i love cat so much and he has some, he told me before that if I can make it to Japan he'll show me the cats, I've been missing my cat so much I cant bring her together with me )

"waoww really I cant wait "

"so you want to meet Peke J now"

"no- I mean I need to settle some things first"

.....[after a slow long drive to their destination]

"okyy, well we are here"

"waoww this looks nice"

"yeah I've been thinking of bringing you here if you make it to this country"
( aww he's so sweet )

"lets sit here, I already reserved this seat for both of us"
"ouh waow thank you" Said Chifuyu while giving y/n a seat

"order what you like I'll pay for it, oh and I want to recommend you this bread they have, its so delicious I bet you'll like it"

"oky that will do" I said smiling
"so you already planned all this before I came?" I asked