.it begins.

-----------WARNING!!!----------

+ THESE CHAPTERS MIGHT CONTAIN HEAVY STUFF +

"forever?...." you couldn't wrap your head around the statement.

"honey, come on, I never thought I could let you go" he said still hugging you from behind. 

you are dead silent right now, you dont know how to even release yourself from his grasp. 

"you know what... the moment I saw you, I didn't know how to describe it. I f*cked a lot of wh*res but, its not the same with you now, bet now I dont even have any of those filth because of you."

wait...when did he saw me

"the first time I fell for you, you might be thinking when and where *chuckles, you remember when you went to Senju talking to Takeomi? I was inside the car and begging Koko to replace the 'girl' with you" he continued

"heck, I wouldn't actually thought this is what you are... so desperate" his words snapped you back, 

you try to raise your hand to slap him but he swiftly grabs your darkened wrist, locking it in front of you.

"not so fast babygirl, you know what, you are getting brave you know, and quite disrespectful to me. I'm disappointed,"" he said frustrated. 

"oh I forgot to teach you manners. Sorry, darling, it's my fault, i've been abandoning my responsibility to you" he said mockingly 

oh no what is he up to again

" I should put you into your place, so that you realize how fucked up you are, and you dont have to further your studies, 'cause signing up to me is already stupid" he spit, pointing his finger into my head

his words keep on shaming you, but you do not know what to reply, tears only streaming down your pinkish cheeks.

"what do you actually want from me" you said weakly

"oh, didnt i already told you? Honey i love you, I love you so much that I own you the first time I saw you, and you belong to me, you are born to live with me do you understand that!" he said grabbing your cheeks, as his other hand groping your whole body from waist to down your butt. You are terrified and trying hard to release yourself from his grip.

"but" you said cut off by 

" But what?! no buts Y/N, and we are getting married next month," he laugh 

"what NOO, I dont want to " You were shocked

"and why is that?, You don't love me? Don't worry, my love is more than enough for us" he replied with his hand, cupping your teary cheeks. 

--- It was in the evening and he's gone to work---

contemplating on how to get away from him forever.

"I need to run away but how, where do i go...' 

its raining cats and dogs, the sight become shorter, and the heavy water drops from the rain blur the view outside. Maybe this is my chance to run away from this prison. 

Grabbing the only important thing you can bring with you, which is your phone and purse. You try to get to Chifuyu first, maybe telling the stories partially to him. You are not going to tell him the full story, as you feel ashamed and maybe its a bit private about it. 

You sneak out from the room, looking left and right, the maids are downstairs and guards maybe outside or taking shelter at the garden you dont know. You try to maintain calm and normal, you still dress normally as if you are not going outside, you walk pass the kitchen to the living room and finally you reach the main door. you heart are beating so fast that you start to shake.

hands on the doorknob, trying to twist it but suddenly it twisted and- 

a guard coming in, taking a shift after one. Your heart almost dropped, thinking it was Sanzu, you remained calm and smiled to the guards, so far the guards and maids are treating you nicely and friendly, but sometimes you can see that they are a bit nervous. 

You walk outside and suddenly the guard asks you, "I'm sorry Mrs. Sanzu, where are you going? I'm sorry for asking you directly." he said bowing, I really hate it if they call me like that, I still have my own name. "taking a walk outside, your boss already knows it, so don't worry" I lied. 

He just walk in the house, and now I'm free looking outside and beyond the gate even though its kind of foggy due to the rain, I've never been feel so happy I cannot let this chance slide away just like that. I start running towards the gate, telling the same thing to the guards that see me. 

When the gate opened, i wasted no time and rushed to the main street, hailing a taxi. I try to calm my breathing and think of way to live in here without him and without being a burden to my friends. 

I'm arrive, looking left and right, just to make sure that he is not around, it creeps me out just by thinking about him. I finally reach his floor

'ding dong...

"oh Y/N san, come in" 

You were soaking wet, and Chifuyu hurriedly comes back to you with a blanket as you are shaking at the coldness. 

"I'm sorry for coming suddenly.." you said

"no itsokey, buddy, but is there anything wrong?, you look-" 

"I-I'm-

Yohoo, guess who's back, back again -Author