Obelia Misha

It was crazy i keep staring at the luxurious room with pink theme. I guess this is a very rich girl room. I tried to get down from the bed but why it was so high. I stare at my legs. So cute!! A cute toes it was so small!! Is it my leg?!?!

"Oh my gosh! My hand became small"

I quickly go down the bed with a stairs beside the bed.

"Hiyyahh!!"

*jump* then i quickly run towards the tall and big mirror. It was luxurious too.

"Oh my...."

I scan my appearance. Baby blue colour hair and eyes. The eyes so big and glimerring. A soft and fluffy cheeks. Pink cute lips. OH MY GOATT!!!!!!

"WHO IS THIS KID?!?! Is it me!?!?"

Suddenly, i heard knocking sound. The door was so big. I can't reached it I guess.

"Young miss are you awake?"

There was a woman sound come from the door direction. Should I answer? Well she might know something.

"Yes.."

Then the  woman  asked a permission to enter the room so I give in.

"Young miss, today you need to be more behave. I heard your sister is sick again"

I was shocked by that. Why are you calling me young miss. Wait! Does Hani get sick!?!

"Why Hani got sick??"

"Hani??"

"Yes my little sister.."

"What are you talking about young miss. You only have big sister the one who was 2 years older than you, young miss shanilla"

"Shanilla???? Big sister??"

"Yes young miss"

Crazy. Since when i have big sister. I was so confused. Wait Obelia Shanilla??? Big sister??

"Sister what is my name??"

"Why are calling this nanny sister young miss???"

"Nanny???"

"Yes what's wrong with you young miss"

The nanny touch my forehead. Keep looking at me with worry expression.

"Nanny...is my name Misha?"

"Yes, a beautiful name isn't it?"

"I am death.."

This is really crazy. I have become a villainess in manhwa 'a rare gold flower'. Am i death in my world. I sleep so late last night and died?!!? Why villainess of all people. What's going to happen with mother and Hani??. Thinking about my family without me the source of income break my heart. What if they are in hardship without money. A tears came down touching my cheeks. The nanny was panicking.

"Young miss?!?!"

"Uwaaaa!!!!!!"

*crying*the nanny quickly hug me and pat me. I was so sad, blank, and scared right now. Why was I reincarnated in this world.

"Is okay young miss. Is okay.."

No is not okay. I am really miserable right now. Let me just cry wholeheartedly.