remind back the story line

The nanny did not give up to console me. She hugged me tightly. I can feel the warmness from her. Like a mother hug. Since when I stopped feeling so warm like this. My heart miss a motherly love. Remind me when i was little.

"I am okay now nanny"

"Really young miss?? Is okay, everything will be alright, believe me"

"Yes..."

I looked into the nanny red like ruby eyes. So beautiful.

"What is your name nanny?"

"Oh, i guess you forgot my name young miss"

Her voice so soft. I like it. She always smiling. I smile brightly to her. I cannot be like this i need to gather my thought.

"Maybe my brain has some problem nanny *chuckle*"

"Don't say that young miss. My name is Wilson Maggie. I am your nanny"

"Oh..."

I stare at the floor. My leg can't even reach it when i sat on the bed. What age am I. No what age do Obelia Misha the original right now. What happen to her?

"By the way, young miss you must be hungry. I will bring breakfast"

"Alright"

So what's happening right now. The nanny say Misha sister which is the female lead is sick right now. If Obelia Shanilla is teribbly sick when Misha was little it was when Misha feel extremely jealous for the first time of her sister because the parent taking care of Shanilla without minding Misha existence. I remember now, that's mean i am 4 years old now and Shanilla was 6 years old.

"I'm still a baby but with adult mind"

I laughed. I recall every bad things that Obelia Misha did to her sister. She was two faced person. One things that good about her is just she was extremely cute while Shanilla was elegant. She was jealous of her sister for getting the parents love and always acts cute to take that attention back. When she spend time playing with her sister she will purposely hurt Shanilla like throwing toys to her face and then act cute and tell everyone she did not intently  want to hurt Shanilla.

"How can a kid this cute be such a villainess"

When Misha was 16 years old she become furious when the parent did not throw a ball and party for her birthday because Shanilla was bedridden and extremely sick. She swear at her sister and get slapped by her father. Shanilla feel guilty and make a cake for her but Misha doesn't want to eat the cake.

"Well I think the parents need to learn to be fair with Misha at the first place"

Misha was always a second and her sister was everyone priority. She tried to poison her sister by telling a lie that it was the cure. Fortunately the parent give Shanilla antidote. Misha was kick out the house and then the existence of her vanished with time.

"What will happen to me? But first I will not feel jealous to the female lead. I will be a best cute sister for her!!!!"

Well I have been trought a tiring life before this but now I was born with a gold spoon I need to take advantage of this to rest and life luxuriously!!!!!!!