Prologue

The purple-haired girl laid on her old, rickety bed as she stared out the barred window of her containment cell to the full moon in the night sky. She had just came back after another intense day of countless experiments on her mind, body, and soul and was completely exhausted. 

This of course was normal for someone like her, for she was a Bizarre. Bizarres were people with superhuman abilities no ordinary mortal would usually have. And because of this, they are constantly captured, experimented on, and tortured in any way possible by the Norms. 

Norms were people who didn't have any unique power. They feared Bizarres and torture them in labs, claiming it was in the name of "understanding Bizarres to better coexist with them". What a load of bullshit.

As she started to fall into a dreamless sleep, she wished upon the stars for her freedom, hoping to one day to escape that prison she's known since she was a small child. The girl soon closed her eyes and became oblivious to the world around her as her mind slipped into the empty abyss of slumber.

(Hey guys!! sorry for never uploading! A lot is going on in my life and I just don't have time for any writing. But here's a new story and the next couple parts of it as well for you to read now. HOPE YOU ENJOY!! XOXO -The Hopeless Romantic )