Rwby Chibi Ch.3

Jaune Calls Weiss Part 1

Brisa's Pov

I was making my towards the courtyard to have a peaceful reading. I then saw Jaune pacing back and forth in front of the courtyard statue with his scroll in his hand, and he seems to be awfully nervous about something. Without further ado, I decided to confront him.

Brisa: "Hey, Jaune! You okay?"

Jaune was a bit surprised by the sudden voice, but he eased up when he to turned to find out it was only me.

Jaune: "Oh, hey Brisa... I'm fine... I'm great...."

I wasn't totally convinced by this, so I crossed my arms as I give him the ''Oh Really'' look. Jaune saw this, and he knew that keeping something secret from me is futile.

Jaune: "Okay, fine. Maybe I'm a LITTLE bit fine."

Brisa: "So.....what seems to be trouble?"

Jaune: "I was thinking of maybe hanging out with Weiss today..."

Brisa: "You mean a date?"

Jaune: "No! no no no no... I-I mean sort of like that.. but... not like.. you know..."

Brisa: "Okay, okay. I get the picture, Jaune. Then, why not go talk to her?"

Jaune: "Well.. that's actually the problem..."

Brisa: "Seriously, Jaune... How hard could it be? Just walk up to their dorm, knock and say, 'Hey, Weiss! It's me, Jaune! Do you wanna hang out today?' See? Easy peasy, Lemon Squeezy!"

Jaune: "Easy for you to say."

Brisa: "(I thought for a moment, then my perks ears up with my head as beam look is on my face) Why not just call her instead or leave a voice mail?"

Jaune rethinks about the idea and found out it's not a bad idea at all.

Jaune: "That's not actually a bad idea, Brisa! Thanks!"

Brisa: "No problem. So, I'll leave you to it then.."

And with that, I decided to lean up against the statue as I read one of my books. Jaune dials Weiss's number. He waits for a couple of minutes before 2 3-beeps were heard, signalling to leave a message instead.

Jaune: "Heeey! Uhh... Weiss, Schnee.... this is Jaune! Arc! Of the Arc...Family. L-Last name's Arc. Anyways, I was wondering what you're going to do today's Saturday Night because I'm doing..uhh... nothing."

While reading, I decided to poke my head out of the book to see how he is doing. I then saw how he was rolling a pebble using his shoe while he is having a call.

Jaune: "Umm.... which means I could be doing something with you. Yeah!"

Brisa: "Umm... Jaune? I don't think it's wise to-"

But my words came late as Jaune already slipped from the pebble. His grip on his phone loosened as it sailed through the air. His body went suspended in the air for a second before falling head first followed by a very loud thud before his scroll landed next to his head. I grimaced at the sight.

Brisa: "Ouch! That's gonna leave a bump....."

Jaune slowly lifts his face up from the floor as he raises a finger to add an effect to his words, before he plants his face back down again.

Jaune: "Call me."

I picked up his scroll before I carried Jaune's subconscious body over to my shoulder.

Brisa: "I hope you learned a lesson there Jaune. Now, let's get you to the infirmary, again....."

Reloading