16 ( Love You )

"Do you want to eat first? It's already 6:12, you might be hungry for dinner" I ask as walk away as quickly as I can.

"Sure, let's eat from one of the stalls" she replies. We look around the food stalls, but she is very picky today. She doesn't want any of these dishes.

"Jihyo, we're going to be here all night if you don't pick something. The park is gonna close before we even get to eat"

"The park is open 24 hours, what are you talking about?"

"If you don't pick right now, I'll pick for you"

"Hmm... but I--"

"Okay, we're eating Japanese food" I interrupt and drag her to the stall.

"What do you want from here?" I ask

"I... I'm still thinking" I swear to God, if she doesn't pick soon. 

"We'll both get sushi. On the go" I say to the stall owner.

"I wasn't done picking though, I was debati--"

"Don't care, I already paid"

"Fine, but we'll eat dessert after this, and I'll pick"

Oh for fuck sake. I'm sorry Momo, I won't be able to confess today because she's going to finish picking by tomorrow.

"Whatever, just don't take too long"

"I won't. I promise" she replies.

We get our sushi and walk around to look for dessert. I suggested we start looking already, so she doesn't take long.

"I already thought of our dessert, I'll tell you when we finish eating"

"Great, thankfully, you didn't take as long"

"I actually want to take the rides already"

We finish eating our dinner, and Jihyo takes me to where she wanted to eat dessert. I didn't even realize that we were holding hands the whole time. I guess I got too used to it.

She takes me to a cotton candy stall and points at it like a little kid. She expects me to buy it for her like I'm her dad?

"Please buy it for me" she begs while giving the puppy eyes.

"Do you treat me like your dad? Why are you begging me??"

"I could if you want" 

She's seducing me now. She's really acting differently from before.

"Fine, I'll buy it for you, but only this one time" I reply

"Thanks, I won't ask again next time"

I buy her some cotton candy to satisfy her. 

"Do you want to go on the rides now?" she asks as she finishes her cotton candy. I just patiently followed her around while she ate.

"Sure, where do you want to start?" I reply

"Rollercoaster? It's something light, good for a start" She's joking right? Something light my ass.

"Are you sure that's light?"

"Yeah, you're not scared right?"

"I'm not" I bluff. I'm not particularly good with rollercoasters.

"Great! Let's go then!" she says as she drags me

She's really serious about this. I hope she doesn't know I'm terrified of these.