22 ( Lover ) FINAL

"Jihyo! Y/N! Are you two go-- Sorry, this is probably a bad time to ask" 

I pull away from our kiss to see Chaeyoung. Her jaw is dropped from shock after seeing us.

"Don't worry, you can ask"

"Okay... are you two going to eat dinner? The food we ordered arrived already since Tzuyu doesn't want us cooking again"

"Sure, I can eat already" I reply. I look at Jihyo to see her a bit disappointed. I guess our kiss wasn't long enough?

I stand up and walk inside the house. Jihyo is still sitting on the bench outside though.

"Is Jihyo not going to eat? We ordered her favorite" Tzuyu asks

"Nope, I don't know why, but she just said she'll catch up"

Tzuyu ordered the kid's meal that Jihyo loves. I don't know if she'll eat soon though. She looked like she had no intention to.

I finish my meal first before checking on Jihyo again. She's just lying down on the bench.

"Are you not going to eat? Is there something wrong?" I ask

"No, I'm just not hungry. I was just waiting for you to finish"

"Are you sure? You don't usually act like this. Tzuyu even ordered your favorite"

"I'm fine, I just didn't want to eat" Is she throwing a tantrum? I can't tell.

"Are you missing something? I'll help you if ever"

"I'm really okay, I'll go back inside if you guys are going to play some games" It's getting kind of late though. I doubt we'll still play games.

"Actually, I'm going home already. I need some extra sleep. I'm not even sure if they are going to play" I reply

"Oh... then can you just stay here with me for a while?" 

I nod and sit down beside her. We're back to sitting down beside each other.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask

"Nothing, in particular, I just wanted your company"

It leads to an awkward silence. She's just staring into the starry night sky while I'm... staring at her.

"Did you like me since day 1?" She suddenly asks

"Honestly, no. I thought of you as more of a competitor"

"Same here, I liked someone else, but now I like you"

"It's funny how we fell in love due to a competition. You became my lover when we were meant to be opponents"

"True... It feels better being with you than winning the elections. I didn't really want to celebrate with the others, but I went because you said you were going"

"I went because you were going... wait what? Did Tzuyu trick us, so that we would go to her lame party?"

"That's something Tzuyu would do. Do you want to leave then?"

I nod in reply as we both stand up and leave her house.

"You two are going already? You don't want to chat a bit?"

"No thanks, we're going to chat by ourselves"

We walk home together again. I've lost count of much we've done this actually.

"Jihyo, it's starting to drizzle. We should get going quickly"

"It's fine, we can just shower when we get home"