prolong finally, reunion, and war begin

Is been a six month since naruto is kill by his own village. Even with village celebration for his death, guaranteed is really mad they kill his only friend see him as human. Other village naruto help are really mad, want to tore trade contract and cut contact with leaf village. But daiymo won't let them, since they want trade and money as well for now. Plus they don't like jinchurikis since most them see as weapon and demon. Now in village took crazy turn for who support naruto, Teuchi and Ayame close Ramen shop and move out village after their shop being attack by villagers who hates naruto. Hinata have worse at that moment, she well be force marry to kiba in that moment. Tsume and Hirashi made marriage arrangements for their children. Lady tsunada got mad that naruto got kill but crys after he dies. Lady tsunada see naruto as son, now he is gone, as well for shuzine. Jiryua just drinks slot, never bother got to hotspring or make his famous book. He felt naruto like minato, he try his best help him but his miserable after his death. Lady tsunada wants punish village but Civilian and shonobi make law to prevent hokage from power. Now she is trap, unable help hinata since they limit her to have apprentice, they try force her to have Sakura for being apprentice. Fire daiymo invite wind, water, earth, and frost along with Kate are invited to wedding.
Now we are in wedding were kiba can't wait take hinata. Her ex teacher bath mouth naruto about being demon so much. Her never contact her or friends as well even her father and sister.
Man: now anyone object to vows.
Hinata crys as no one well object this horrible wedding, as kiba about kiss. The door slam open, reveal certain someone make hinata happy.
???: WHO MAKE THIS ARRANGEMENT!

Hinata crys as Shinob and civilians see return of hirashi wife Hitomi

Hirashi: Hitomi is that you?
She walk towards him, slap hard on checks and glare at him.
Hitomi: my daughter well not marry that mut!
Kiba: what why can't marry her?
Hitomi: because she engage to naruto!
Kiba: that demon!
???: you call my son demon!

 Hitomi: my daughter well not marry that mut! Kiba: what why can't marry her? Hitomi: because she engage to naruto! Kiba: that demon! ???: you call my son demon!