𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

Jordan Walton is a scouse girl from Liverpool, she grew up there supporting her team and living her life, she has 1 older sister and 2 older brothers know as jayla, jaden and javon. She was a quadruplet but at the age of 12 she lost her younger sister Jackie to cancer and hasn't been the same as she started loosing her confidence but Jordan now has another brother called Daelo who she loves very much and has helped her quite a bit with Jackie. Now Jordan is 16 part time living with Jordan Henderson while the rest of her family are in America helping javon with his career. She is playing for Liverpool and has just been called up for the England squad making her dreams come true. Jordan plays in any position she loves to score goals and slide tackling as soon as she gets the chance but most of all she loves defending even tho she's not that big to be a defender. Jordan is quiet a dedicated girl at times and is very shy and quiet in new environments but is a very loose person once you get to know her.

Liverpool was always a big part in her life she had been going to games since she could ever imagine and her and her sister would love to meet all the players, after Jackie past she made it her life's mission to make both there dreams come true so at the age of 14 Jordan had been apart of the Liverpool team by posting on Instagram for them but she knew the work would pay off and it did. Once she did make it into the team Jordan henderson took her under his wing looking at her like a little sister making her the best of the best. She obviously still had a long way to go but she knew Jordan would be there for her in and out of the red club and she enjoyed that knowing she had someone who understood her and her every move a bit too well but it was good to know he knew how she felt as it took a weight off her back.

School has never been Jordan's strong suit but she always tried she is in yr 11 now and everyone knows her but people treat her just as normally and she enjoyed that. She had 2 friend groups one is her school football team and the other is just her little gang of friends but there was one girl in particular that stood out to her with her two minions she was called tessa. You couldn't call her a bully she was just a jealous girl who tried to be better than me at everything and to try be so perfect which had to involve Jordan. The only thing tessa was bad at was football, 'she doesn't want to ruin her new hair'. Tessa did beat Jordan in a lot of the tests apart from maths, English and pe Jordan was a naturally smart girl with them subjects but the one thing she really sucked at was science. Jordan tries so hard in science but the information never seems to stick in her head so as long as she revises for the tests well enough she should get at least fifty percent.

Now family, family is quite complicated and annoying at times but Jordan loves them all, she has 2 family's, family by blood and family by ball. Jordan took pride in her family making sure that she was with them as much until they left. It was quite hard as a 16 year old but she could handle herself and she did most of the time. Her brothers have always been protective of her as she had changed, got quieter, slept more and just fell down when Jackie died. I mean that happens to a lot of people but for Jordan it was different so they always made sure to look after all of them did but jaylas way was different and fun she may of been more girly but Jordan loved her just as much. Jayla would try and get Jordan boyfriends and made her do reckless things just how Jackie was trying to make her feel as normal as possible. Jordan missed Jackie but she was doing everything for her and achieving everything with a smile. Just like Jackie, Jordan loved being in the mud and the cold but she also loved going on holiday with her family as well especially when it was in Spain.

Jordan had a lot of favourite things like summer, food, football and also sleeping, Jordan loved the tan lines getting ice cream everyday swimming making dens while hanging out in the sun. She loved wearing Shorts with bikini tops and t-shirts she enjoyed all the party's and festivals with her friends and going out to dinner in a football top or a crop top with denim shorts while jayla would wear a stunning dress that hugged all her curves but that's what made Jordan, Jordan and she loved that, she also loved hanging round with Daelo while stealing her brothers hats and annoying them as they moaned at her sillyness even though in the end they would laugh along and chase Jordan round with Daelo on her back laughing. Jordan had always loved football and she has started making Daelo a fan of it too wanting to meet Ronaldo. Jordan had almost every teams football tops with her favourite player on the back hung up in the hallway getting to a dead end leaving the cinema room with three big pictures of football legends She had a shelf full of football trophy's and medals in her room making her smile when she looked at them.

But behind her bright smile was guilt, Anger, sadness, rage all she wanted was her sister not having her was hard jordan knew that Jackie wouldn't want her to be like this but she couldn't help but feel all that pain as she saw everyone nearly forget her making her more sad and upset. Jackie was everything to her and now she's gone she doesn't know what to do. 4 years without her, they could have been in the Liverpool team together but instead she's visiting her grave when the flowers were dead or if Liverpool has just done something terrific or even if she thought Jackie was just lonely.

Jackie and Jordan had the same smile but Jackie always looked more like jaden while Jordan looked like a mix of jayla and javon. When they smiled people would always notice how they were best friends and probably only brought out that smile when they were together and they were right Jackie was Jordan's happiness and Jordan was Jackies. They were so lonely without each other but Jordan learnt how to survive.

A/n
Background story, I don't think this is everything but I hope you understand the story a bit more, I thought it was decent.