Cameron Dallas

Hello guys :)

Y/N = Your Name.

Hope you enjoy it :)

#Game at my friends party#

------------------"-----------------------

#Y/N POV's (Point of view)#

I was at my friend's party, well, not really, i was bored as heck! Just because I only knew Cláu and a few other people, but it seems that they had gone. From nowhere Cláu showed up.

Cláu - Wassup babe? - she asked me popping the "p" - Why aren't you dancing like crazy? - she laughed.

Y/N - I just don't feel like i want to dance - I shrugged.

Cláu - Well, let's cheer you up, some people are playing some weird game, wanna come? - she smiled. - C'mooon - she grabbed playfully my arm, shaking it.

Y/N - Ok - I rolled my eyes but ended up smiling.

We went to a completely different room, the air smelled like alcohol and smoke, was pretty disgusting. We sat down in a circle, some cute boys and drunk girls, or some of them were pretending to be drunk, just to have their attention. In front of me was a cute boy, I didn't knew his name, but we exchanged a few looks. Cláu began to speak:

Cláu - Hey guys, this is my friend Y/N - she introduced me - Y/N, they are Emma, Sophie and Rosie - she pointed to three of the girls that seemed not to be drunk and seemed to be nice, they waved and smiled at me - and like you know, my best friend Anna - Anna gave me two kisses on the cheek, we've known each other for a while. - And these are Nash, Jack J, Jack G, Sam, Shawn, Cameron - she pointed to the boy in front of me. Cameron. I liked that name. - And of course, like you know, my boyfriend, JC - she sat on JC's lap. They all waved at me and smiled.

Y/N - Hi - I said for the first time that I was there, a bit shy.

Rosie - So, Nash, explain us the game - she leaned against Sophie's shoulder. Nash got up and picked up two dices, one blue and one green.

Nash - So, I have here two dices, each one has 1-6 digits and i have here a paper for each number of each dice. We also need a bottle - he drinked the last gulp of beer and made a smile.

Cláu - Nash, we don't have all night - she said and girls laugh, Nash just made a light smile.

Nash - Okok calm down princess - he laugh and continued - let's make a demonstration - he sat down again and spun the bottle, it pointed to Sophie directly, he smirked and threw the dices, he looked to the sheets and then to Sophie - Living room, kiss on the neck - he smirked as she blushed. She got up and he taped on his lap for her to sat in it, like she did, she pressed her lips against Nash's neck and he left a low moan, she laughed a bit. After that little scene watch one came back to their sit. Seconds after Cláu breaks the silence with a big laugh, and JC quickly joined her, i looked to where they were looking and saw Nash with a big hickey in his neck, all of us burst in laugh.

Nash - Well, c'mon - he rolled his eyes passing the two dices, the sheets and the bottle to Cameron, once the bottle was spinning it pointed in my direction, i blushed. He smirked and throw the dices, then looked the sheets - Bedroom, Fuck - we both made eye contact and blushed hard, we heard "Ooooh's" coming from our friends. Cláu laugh evilly and leaded us towards the room.