Jc Caylen

Hello guys :)

I'm sorry, this is not a Y/N imagine, it has my name cuz I'm a Caylen gurl yunno?

Hope you guys enjoy it the same!

------------"--------------------

I was in the bed with Jc, my boyfriend of three years. I wasn't tired at all, in fact I wanted to go to the beach. I looked at my phone, it were 7am, and I couldn't sleep anymore. I sat in the bed and looked at him, so cute when he sleeps. I got up, piking up a bikini, a large shirt and some shorts, and went to the bathroom, doing my morning hygiene routine, and started to dress myself; when my bikini was dressed I felt two hands involving me in a hug. And a body against by back.

Jc - morning babe - he said in a sleepily voice.

Cláu - good morning baby - I smiled.

Jc - Happy 3rd anniversary - I opened a bit my eyes. I forgot it! I'm terrible with dates, fuck! I faced him and kissed him. Gladly on the other day, I bought a new bikini and underwear, and I was dressing that new bikini, so... My present for him will be some 'fun', if you know what I mean.

Jc - You forgot our anniversary don't you? - he said smiling but a bit disappointed.

Cláu - Babe, I bought this bikini and that underwear just for you - in part it was true. - I'm sorry... - I said with a sad tone, looking at the ground. He lifted my chin.

Jc - I love you my little cloud - he smiled and kissed me. - And I have a surprise for you - he said with the biggest grin in his face.

Cláu - What? - I asked with curious eyes.

Jc - It's surprise babe - he laughed - the guys arrive in 30minutes to come with us to the beach, ready? - I hugged him nodding yes. We got back to our room, I leaned against the door jamb, crossed my arms looking at him. The man I loved. He looked at me - What babe? - he smiled with a cute smile. I shook my head saying 'nothing' and smiled. I heard the bell ring, opened the door, someone jumped into me and we fell. I saw Kian.

Cláu - Kian, get the hell off of me - we both laughed.

Kian - No - he didn't moved until I pushed him to the side, Ricky helped me getting up.

Cláu - Idiot - I laughed as Sam helped Kian. Jc was with my bag on one hand and his backpack on the other.

Trevor - Ready guys? - he smiled. We all headed to the beach finding some fans in our way. We stayed there for almost all day and at 5pm we headed home. Jc went to Kian's house to 'get ready' and my friend Kate came with me to my room.

Cláu - So, what did Jc told you Key? - we sat on the bed. I gave her that nickname when we were 10, we found it cute.
Kate - To put you ready for "the best night of your life" - she laughed, I blushed. I took a shower while she was preparing my clothes and piking my make up.

Two hours later I was ready, in a white dress to the knees, a shallow sandals, my hair was totally smooth and only a colorless lipstick. I heard one car honking outside, and through the window I saw Kian's car.

Cláu - Thank you Key - I smiled and hugged Kate as we were exiting my house.

Kate - Use protection - she laughed and waved at me, entering her car and driving away. I entered Kian's car.

Kian - Hello Cláu, put this - he handed me a black bandana for blindfolding.

Cláu - Why? - I squeezed it into a knot.

Kian - You'll see - he drived the car; minutes later it stopped, he left the car and I heard my door open. Was he kiddnapping me?! I laughed to myself. I felt one familiar hand in mine; I jumped from the car and felt sand in my feet. We are at the beach. Someone unfold the bandana and took it, I blinked a few times and looked around, seeing a little cabana standing there. We entered in it and I opened my mouth amazed. It was beautiful. We layed on the black coutch, taking of our shoes. He opened a big box and inside was a pizza, our favourite flavours.

Cláu - So, this was your surprise? - I looked around then fixed my eyes on his, he nodded. - I love it... And I love you - I kissed him.

Jc - I love you too princess - he kissed me hard. I was getting turned on, but he broke the kiss and we started to eat. Since it was summer, even at night was hot, so I took my dress, leaving the new lingerie we bought a few days ago. He stared at my body insanely, I covered myself with my arms and sat again next to him.

Jc - You are so beautiful - he whispered in my ear, hugging me. I blushed. He started to kiss me, my lips, passing through my cheek, my jaw line and fixing on my neck, finding my right spot and leaving love bites, earning some soft moans from me. I leaded my hand to his jeans, rubbing him, he moaned against my neck, making me shiver. I urgentely took his shirt, sending it to somewhere, then turned to his jeans, unhooked his belt and quickly took them away, having the same destiny as the shirt. I rubbed him through the boxers, he was already hard; he leaded his hand to my panties teasing me and finally took them, rubbing me. He was with some rush, so he took my bra and massaged my breasts.
Without a warning he slams himself in me, I left a loud moan. Seconds later we were moaning almost screaming, pleasuring both of us. A couple of minutes later we reached to our climax, he continued to go in and out in me a few more times and finally took himself out of me.

Cláu - It was... the best... night ever - I said breathing heavily.

Jc - I agree baby girl - he kissed me.

----------------"----------------

In fact, I am terrible with dates xD

If you liked it please give it a star and comment below.

Stay Frantastically Cloudy. ☁

Love you guys x.

@ClausCloud