Sammy Wilkinson

Hello guys :)

I have been a bit bored, so I use my time to write and read. My imagination came with some pretty ideas, so I"ve been writing a lot.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

------------"--------------------
#Clara povs#
I was in the living room with my best friend, Sammy. We were playing video games and making time, we had to leave in 1h to New York, with our friends. Jack J. entered in the living room and sat with us, I passed him my console and went to the kitchen with a big headache.

Clara - Fuck - I said in a low voice, speaking to myself.

Sammy - whats wrong baby? - he entered in the kitchen spining me around and hugging me.

Clara - I have a awful headache, nothing much - i laughed a bit.

JackJ. - Guys, lets go? - he asked lifting his backpack, we grabbed our things and entered in the car, JackJ. was driving and I was in the back.

Clara - How do we distribute us through the rooms? - I asked looking at them, Sammy turned his face to me, but Jack's eyes didnt left the road.

JackJ - well, you and Sammy will sleep in the same hotel room - he smirked, but me and Sammy turned litteraly red.

Sammy - Dont you worry, we will have much fun. - he smirked at me, still bright red.

Clara - We will - I messed with his hair. Some time passed and soon we arrived to NY and founded our friends.

Cameron - Hello Y/N - he hugged me and i hugged back.

Clara - Wassup guys - I smiled and then hugged Jack G. too, hugging some other friends too. - What are we doing tonight? - as soon as I asked that, it started to rain. - Are you fuckin' kidding me?! - I laughed and we all entered in the hotel, checked in and we went up to the rooms.

Sammy - sooo baby, what are we doing now? - he asked looking by the window, I took off my wet shirt, my pants and my tennis and stood just in my underware.

Clara - I'm going to take a shower - he looked at me from the head to the feet, his mouth slightly open.

Sammy - Not yet - he came in my direction and kissed my neck, i gasped and stopped him.

Clara - really, i need to take a bath... - i gave a low and small laugh, he grabbed a pillow and put it in front of his 'Small Sammy' if you know what I mean. - Samuel wtf? - I laughed a bit higher and someone knocked on the door.

Sammy - cover yourself please - he asked red as a tomato, I dressed a rope that was in the closet and rolled my eyes. He throwed the pillow to the bed and opened the door, it was Cameron and behind him were coming Jack J. and Jack G.

Cameron - what is happening here? - he said trying not to smile, he looked to me as I hugged Sammy from behind - oh, private party hum? - he burst in laugh and so does Jack J. and Jack G. I have to admit that I like Sammy a bit more that a 'best friend'...

Clara - Kinda - I pushed Sammy for him to face me - if you excuse us - I smiled to them who were looking to us with their eyes very... open. I slowly closed the door till I heard it lock and I rotated the locker. I started to kiss Sammy's neck, he moaned lightly, I smiled and stopped. He looked at me confused and I very slowly took my robe off, teasing him; once my robe was on the floor, I went in the bathroom, with him following me, once my robe was on the floor, I went in the bathroom, with him following me, I turned on the water and filled the bathtub. I started to take off my cute blue and black bra and panties matching and looked at Sammy, he was stripping with such rush that almost ripped them, I laughed and he picked me up bridal style and carefully putted me in the bathtub and entered himself too.

Sammy - ready to have the best orgasm ever? - he seductively muttered in my ear followed but a kiss on my neck, I gave a soft moan, felling him breathing in my curves neck.

Clara- not in the tub I suppose - He gave a small smile and kissed me again, grabbing the soap and passing it through my hole body, insisting in my boobies and my feminin part. Once he was done of bath, he lifted me up again and transported me to the bed, closing the cortins and came back almost running to me. We kissed and he grabbed a condom and put it in. Goes back to get some speed and fully enters in me, I arche my back with a bit of pain, he slowly moved in me and the pain quickly turned into pleasure. After about 20minutes of thrusting, he roles to my side, both of us with an accelerated breath.

Sammy - literally the best sex ever - he smiles at me - how about a real bath now? - I agreed and we went to the bathroom and showered for real.
We got out and someone knocked the door. I opened and it was my best friend, Cláu.

Clara - Baby!! I didn't know you were coming!! - I smiled and hugged her.

Cláu - Nash got us late - she rolled her eyes smiling at me. - Baby, we're going to dinner, you two are coming or just had your meal? - she made a pervert face.

Clara - I'll tell you everything later - we both laughed and went out with ou friends and boyfriends...

--------------"--------------

Hope you liked it!! :)

Comment what you think and message me with your request, also if you don't mind to give it a star :3

Stay Frantasticaly Cloudy ☁ ❤

@ClauSCloud