Hayes Grier

Hello guys :)

I had many tests, but now that I finished all of it, I can post more often

Hope you guys enjoy it! ❤

-----------------------"-----------------------

I was at my house, with my brother, Cameron, and some of his friends. I was tired of hear them, so I sat on the floor and started to play GTA, all of them kept looking at me while I was playing. Wow, a girl playing video games. For them must be new. For half an hour I kept playing, but then Hayes came and sat beside me.

Hayes - Hi Y/N - he smiled.

Y/N - Hey Hayes - I said still looking at the screen. All of the boys went to Cameron's room to film a video.

Hayes - Come with us - he smiled, I looked at him shrugging.

Y/N - Kay - I turned off the PS and went upstairs with him, they already had started to film.

Cameron - Hey sis - he jumped into me.

Nash - He's always like this when we are here - he said to the camara - is afraid that we could try something with his little sister - they all burst in laugh, including me and less Cameron.

Y/N - Get off of me bro - I laugh, he gets up helping me. I sat in his bed in the middle of them. - What are you doing? - I looked to all of them.

Matt - A Q&A - he smiled. - live!

Y/N - Oh, hello guys! - I blushed waving at the camara, they laughed at me.

Taylor - Next question is: "Cam's sis is so beautiful, like her brother ;)" - laughed - Ok, a real question - "Can you twerk guys? Including Y/N". - wd answered, Hayes and me kept looking at each other, he sat right next to me.

Nash - Next question: "Guys, when does Hayes and Y/N will date???" - me and Hayes blushed. - Soon I hope, I'm tired of listening how much Hayes loves her - they all laugh, even my brother.

Hayes - Shut up - he threw a pillow at Nash. We answered to a few more questions and finished filming.

Matthew - lets eat pizza? - he jumped.

Y/N - I don't want - I laid on Cameron's lap and rested my legs on Hayes legs.

Hayes - I'm not hungry either - he shrugged.

Cameron - well, we are, so we're gonna get some pizza - he smiled and got up, so I fell on the bed.
Y/N - bitch - I called him, laughing. They left the room, minus me and Hayes.

Hayes - So, what are we going to do now? - he kept looking ate the ceiling and I looked at him.

Y/N - I want you - I said without thinking, he looked at me quite surprised and with some desire in his eyes - I want you. Now. - I repeated louder and slowly kissed him leaving one leg on each side of him, he positionated his hands on my booty. He lifted us up and we headed to my room, devorating each others mouths. He layed me on the bed with him carefully on top of me, kissing my mouth, passing my jawline, my neck and my collar bone, finding my sweet spot in his way down, sucking, liking, biting and leaving love marks. He took off my shirt and my jeans, exposing my black lace bra and panties matching.

Hayes - I officially love your underwear - he laughed kissing my whole body and earning some soft moans from me. I took his shirt and jeans, leaving him in sexy boxers and a bulge waiting to get out.

Y/N - sexy - I laughed. He started to rub my clit through the panties makinv me moan and with the other hand unclapping my bra. - Oh Hayes - I closed my eyes in pleasure.

Hayes - Yes baby, moan my name - he bitted his lower lip.

Y/N - Oh my God Hayes, I'm about to... - he stopped, I gave him a look of disapproval for the miss of contact. He took down his boxers, as I took my panties, I heard something being ripped and saw a condom being slipped in his little big friend. - Hayes - I gulped. - I-I'm... Virgin...

Hayes - me too... If you want we can st... - I interrupted him.

Y/N - No, I'm ready - I smiled. He put his material in the entrance of my vagina. I nodded and he entered me slowly, giving me time to adjust. He Started to move when I said he could, he hitted many spots till go right on my g-spot. We both were moaning louder. In a couple of minutes later we reached to our clímax, he layed besides me, taking the condom and leaving it on the floor.

Hayes - I love you baby - he kissed me.

Y/N - I love you too Hayes - I hugged and kissed him.

----------------"----------------

If you liked it please give it a star and comment below.

Stay Frantastically Cloudy.

Love you guys x.

@ClausCloud