Chapter 10: Don't be concerned! Don't tell me what to do!

( fair use of picture)

" well don't be." Ash said, " I'm sick of it....."

"Ash, what do you mean?' Mewtwo asked

" I'm sick of people saying 'their care', they're concerned' or telling me what I should and should not be doing. Years I have saved this world, and what was the thanks? " Ash said

the candy changed and distorted into actual foods, meat and fish, and fruit. they were all disguised as something happy when in reality they looked terrifying. The meat looked fresh but the way it was presented sent shivers down Mewtwo's and mew's spines. 

"Nothing, Nothing but neglect.... lies..... and pain." Ash muttered his face contorting into pure rage " I'm tired of being Arceus's chosen little messiah, the one who always understands and rises to the occasion.  I am tired of always being the one who cleans up the mess and gets left behind afterward. Do you know, Mewtwo? What it's like to see your life flash before your eyes over and Over again?" 

Mewtwo's eyes widen, ash looked different...

His hair was wispy as Aurora took over it. It looked like a mix of space and a void of colors. His nails grew to be filed class, and his pupils sharpened to a slit.  His outfit was of a simple sleek suit. A silk shirt and pants. there was a wispy cape of a different glow attached to him. A simple gold necklace with a pendant on it hung from his heck. 

" Cause I do Mewtwo, I had it done to me so, so many times......" Ash whispered his face freighting Mew and Mewtwo himself.

" Ash. you need help...." Mewtwo said 

"You're not well!" mew said 

" So Mewtwo, let me tell you something, " Ash said as he rose from his chair. his face now level with Mewtwo as he walked towards him. Don't be concerned and Don't tell me what to do...." Ash growled 

 various ghost Pokemon, dark Pokemon, and other ghouls and ghosts surrounded Mewtwo and Mew.

They were cornered.

" Or you're not going to like what I do to you, " Ash said looking Mewtwo in the eye