5 The House . . (angst, Quackbur?)

Karl decided to get up. He saw a few familiar things. He grabbed a random phone to try to get some knowledge of where he's at.
The phone screen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6:47pm
September 4
Notifications:
One new notification |Discord|
Wilbur ✨
So, your using Karl?
4 minutes ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karl saw this and was confused. Who would want to use Karl?

He opened the phone and clicked on Discord. He clicked on the message history.

Wilbur ✨

September 4 2021 (yes hush I made it a year ago so-)
6:46pm:
Wilbur ✨: So how's school? Just so you know UK schools suck. 🙄
You: Oh, I made a 'friend' who I think has a pretty good potential to be used.
Wilbur ✨: Seriously Quackity? 😶
You: Yeah I think I might be his friend for a little longer then break him
Wilbur ✨: What's 'his' name ?
You: Karl
Wilbur ✨: Oop
Wilbur ✨: So, your using Karl?

Karl was upset about this message and sat the phone down. Although who knows if he was playing around or not?

Karl: "Is anyone here?!"

Quackity heard Karl's sweet angelic voice and rushed up there.

Quackity: "Karlos" You're awake!"

Karl: ".."

Quackity: "Karl is there something wrong?.."

Karl took out QUACKITYS phone and pointed to the messages with Wilbur.

Quackity reads the messages.

Quackity: "Karl I-I- I didn't- I didn't write that.."

Karl: ".."

?: "¡ÁLEX BAJA AQUÍ!" (Alex get down here!)

Quackity: "I'm sorry.. My mom wants m-"

Karl: "I'm not pretty, am I?"

Karl just let mouth speak. He didn't try saying the correct words. He let his heart say them..

Quackity: :"You are.. I promise I didn't write that.."

Quackity's mother: "ALEX! "

Quackity: "I gotta go-"

Karl: ".."

Quackity walked downstairs to his mother. (😔🤚)

Quackity's mother: "Alex, tienes que hacer tus tareas y no tienes teléfono. Ahora ponte a trabajar o no comas." (Alex, you have to do your chores and no phone. Now get working or no food.)

Quackity: "¡sí, señora!" (Yes Ma'am!)

Quackity began his work such as sweeping, vacuuming, dusting etc. Sometimes he felt that he gets overworked but as his mother says he gets worked as much as people having jobs do. The thing is Quackity doesn't get paid. I mean he mows his neighbors yawn for money in hopes he can move out and start a family. Regardless his crush probably doesn't like him back.. I mean Quackity is gay.. Who'd like a gay person back? After he got done with his work, that lasted about an hour, he went back upstairs to Karl. Karl was awake but not in the room..

Quackitys thoughts: I hope to god he didn't explore. .

Karl was in the bathroom of Quackity's room and found a needle.

Karl: "AAAAAHHHHHH!"
Quackity heard this and ran to the sound..

Quackity: "Karl?!"

Quackity ran into the bathroom and hugged Karl. Karl hugged back and placed his head on Quackitys shoulder. Quackity blushed.

Quackity whispering: "Karl let's go back to my room.."

Karl: "O-ok."

Quackity picked Karl up and took him to the room.