𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Y/N frowned as she soon saw more people crowding her as she walked out of a food shop. "HOW IS SHE SO BEAUTIFUL?!" "CAN I SMELL HER?!" "I WANT HER TO BE MINE!"

She sighed as she pushed past them and from the corner of her eye, she saw a woman beating a filthy child her age. She gasped as she threw her things. She ran towards her and caught the woman's hand before she could hit him once more.

The woman grimaced and got out of Y/N's grip. She slapped Y/N across the face.

The little male watched as this girl was defending him. Never would someone do it for someone like him. He watched in awe as she fought his mother.

"Leave him alone! I don't know who you think you are but you cannot just hit a person without a reason! You're a grown woman! You shouldn't be throwing a tantrum at him! ACT LIKE AN ADULT AND LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Y/N roared.

Gyutaro watched once more as his mother had tears in her eyes. This woman has never been yelled at like this. She ran away as she was crying. Many people were staring at Y/N speechless. "ANYONE ELSE WANT SOME OF MY WRATH?!" She yelled as everyone quickly went on with their lives.

She turned around and smiled. Y/N was much larger than Gyutaro. She reached out to him as he flinched and hid his face, making her freeze. "I'm not going to hurt you. You're safe with me.." she hugged him.

From then on, Gyutaro grew stronger with Y/N's training for as she was his motivation for becoming a demon. He wanted to do this so he could protect her. Have her to himself.

That is until Ume was born. Y/N had distanced herself from Gyutaro for as she knew, this was a new chapter of the young boy's life. Gyutaro loved his sister in all but in all honesty, he really didn't care about her.

He only care about Y/N.

Gyutaro limped as he had just gotten bullied again because Y/N wasn't around. Oh how he wished she would come to him. He saw a blonde figure in the distance as he fell to the ground.

He didn't give two shits about who it was. A demon could devour him while for all he cared!! "Little boy, do you need help?" A high male voice asked.

He looked up as he saw that same blonde male. He had blood to his mouth with fans in his hand. He was a demon. Gyutaro smiled. "Yes I would like some help.."