Noon

"Q? Well he doesn't trust me with his full name so either I got the story right, or at least some parts."

She then turned her attention to herself. She started shuffling her memories about her past life. Her friends, her partner, her power. She was hit with a rush of relief as she remembered all the things she could do. She thought first on how she should escape, but then decided not to. She didn't know what was on the other side of that door, and if she dies she goes back to this corner. She decided to get some sleep and think in her dreams. 

"She's been knocked out all day, she won't wake up."

"Are you sure, she looks pretty restless."

"Just shut up and do as I say! I want a lab built above this place by morning."

"But Qua-"

She looked at the voices. It was Q and a new guy. This guy had golden skin. Even though it was dark she could tell he was made from some sort of metal.  Q had a hand on the guys mouth as if to stop him from saying another word.

"By morning" Q finished and released his hand.

The guy ran out as fast as he could as if afraid of her. She watched him leave and stared at the door wanting to know more about the man in metal. 

"Don't worry about him, he won't remember you. Just like you don't remember your past and you won't remember the experiments."

She wanted to respond, but couldn't find anything worthy of being said. So she sat there in silence. Q stared at her as if wanting her to ask him something, so she did.

"What experiments will be run today?" She acted scared so he can feel powerful.

"Well today I will be putting a sword threw you, and throwing you off a cliff." He gave a snicker as if excited to witness these things. She quivered. "But don't worry when you wake up you won't remember today."

She pondered. Knowing that his 'memory eraser' doesn't work, she could use this to her advantage. 

"Since I won't remember today, can you tell me about your life." He leaned against the wall and smiled. 

"You want me to stall don't you?"

She shook her head no violently.

"Fine but when noon hits" He pulls out a watch from inside his jacket and sets the alarm. "Then the story will end." She nodded her head in agreement and got comfortable on her bed.

"You were kind of right yesterday. I did have a spouse that died, but I never really loved him. He was a drunk and abused me greatly. At that time I was weak and pathetic. He had recently saved a country from their dictatorial leaders, so I didn't understand what he was going threw. But I stayed by his side. I tried to take in his son (from a previous marriage), but the son hated me. Later the dictator leaders come back to fight my husband and found him dead. He had a heart attack. This is when I started drinking. I was homeless for a while, until the son reached out to me. He had inherited the country that was his fathers, and needed my help leading it. Together we ruled that country with justice and grace. We fought every person who opposed us, and won every time. This scar came from one of those fights."

He points at the scar that went from the middle of his forehead to the middle of his cheek. His pupil of that eye had been damaged from the scar, making it look like a smile. 

"Soon that country fell and the son and I grew apart, but I was ready for the next country. I then met 2 guys that wanted to help me. We planned it for months, and eventually we all feel in love. We planned to marry when the country was built, but that day never came. I built the country alone and they never spoke to me. We are still fiancés, but I don't think the wedding will be anytime soon." 

He looked at his ring and sighed. She then noticed another ring on top of it. He spined the rings around his finger as if thinking about the day he received them. Then the alarm went off.