5•growing hatred

I think the hardest part about everything going on, is accepting the fact that everybody I've ever loved is dead right now. My little brother, my father, Mr.Lee, Jin-su. Legit everybody.

After I finished crying on Gwi-Nam shoulders, I calmed down with the help of him. I finally explained what had happened in the teachers room.

They all then decided to find a drone so they can find Cheongsan. Here we are now, Cheongsan is in the music room. I couldn't understand why some of the were yelling Cheongsans name after we just said he can't hear us.

I think being in this world is starting to get to me. My hatred is starting to grow. But I just know I need to continue fighting for my father, my little brother, especially Gwi-Nam.

I think I'm the only one who knows Gwi-Nam is bitten but just hasn't turned which means the group might not accept him. But I'm willing to be with him, whatever it takes.

I don't know why but everytime I look at Gwi-Nam, my heart flutters and I get a bit jealous if one of the girls try to talk to him. Just me.

We all decided to go the music room (MuSiC mAn🤠). We turn on all the speakers and put a meditation tape on. I was honestly annoyed, it wasn't very meditating.

From where I am which is in the end, Suhyeok is behind me while Gwi-Nam is in front of me. But someone decided to drop their damn water bottle that's when all hell broke loose. I was honestly angry about our plan being ruined.

Suhyeok and I fell behind. I hear a loud slam and see Suhyeok on the ground so I run back to help him. After I help him, we both fast walk as quietly as we can till we hear...

"So, do you know where Cheongsan is at?" That voice. It was all to familiar to me. Myeong-hwan. The voice that I hate.

I see Suhyeok turn around, "Who's asking?"

"Me. I'm here to kill him. He took something from me. By the way, why doesn't that little girly turn around?" He was taunting me.

My breathing quickened a little bit. In the corner of my eye, I see Suhyeok trying contain his anger. I turn around slowly.

"Well well well. Look who we have here! If it isn't Y/N Song. Don't mind him," he said pointing at Suhyeok. "Let's finish our little show from earlier."

I finally look down and see a bloodied knife in his hand.

Suhyeok tried to come in between us but Myeong-hwan pushed Suhyeok into the wall very harshly. I didn't even have time to react.

Myeong-hwan was in front of me. He grabs my shirt and tore most of the buttons off. You can see my chest to my stomach.

He reaches out to touch me but I slap his hand away. He recoils fast and punches me in the face, knocking me down to the floor.

Next thing I know, he is straddling me and touching me.

"Now, be a good girl and listen to m-".

"Shut the fuck up! You only go after weak girls because you know no women will ever love you. Your the lowest of the lows. --" Before I can continue, he slapped my face and grabbed my face in his hand.

"No you listen to me, you little slut. You are owned by me. Your own right was taken by me. You are nothing but garbage."

He punches me in the face again. My nose starts bleeding and I just knew I had a few cuts on my face.

Suhyeok grabs his arms before he can hit me again and throws him away from me. Myeong-hwan lands on the floor.

But then it happened so fast, Suhyeok was being held against the wall by Myeong-hwan.

Myeong-hwan started to choke Suhyeok. Then Namra comes out of no where and punches Myeong-hwan.

As I start to get up, I see Myeong-hwan get up fast and bit Namra's arm. Suhyeok goes to Namra to protect her but Myeong-hwan goes to me. As I try crawling back fast, he kicks me super hard that I start to cough up blood.

Then Gwi-Nam comes out of no where and throws Myeong-hwan away from me. He keeps punching him till they both get right in front of the window.

Myeong-hwan whispered something in Gwi-Nams ear. Something that made Gwi-Nam mad. Gwi-Nam threw Myeong-hwan out of the window and quickly comes towards me.

He lifts me up and pulls my arm over his shoulder so half of me weight is leaning against him. Us four run to the music room.

When we enter the music room, Suhyeok closes the door behind us. I see everybody looking at us. Gwi-Nam walks me close the wall and makes me sit down against it.

Gwi-Nam quickly takes off his sweater and puts it on me to cover me up. I didn't even have the guts to look him in the eyes. He pets my head but moves away from me when we hear commotion.

When I see Cheongsan holding a music stand and holding it out to Namra like he wanted to hit her. I quickly get up from my spot and run in between them.

"Y/N get out of the way ." Cheongsan says.

"No, I can't. She saved me and Suhyeok. Just give her 5 minutes and if you don't see her turn then she's good."

"I'm sorry but I can't Y/N. She was bit by Myeong-hwan. He was bit by the zombies. I saw him get bit."

"I'm not moving Cheongsan. Myeong-hwan was talking to me and Suhyeok. He beat us. Till Namra came and helped Suhyeok and Gwi-Nam helped me. Gwi-Nam even threw him out of the window."

I grab a fabric rope from Suhyeok's and grab Namras arm. I tie the fabric around mine and her hands.

"If she turns then she'll go for me first." I see Gwi-Nam trying to help.

"You do know that Gwi-Nam was bit right. He got bit when we were all at the nurses office. But he hasn't turned, he's been helping us." I explained to help Namras case.

I see Onjo go up to Gwi-Nam and pull his bandage from his hand off. I feel jealousy growing within me.

I hear a gasp from her and see the bite mark on him but healed. I grab on Namras hand and squeeze it reassuringly to calm her a little.

After a while, they all understood that Namra wasn't going to turn. We all started making a plan to get to the roof.

Onjo made the plan. She said we need to create a fortress with the desks and chair to give us enough space to leave.

When the plan was set, Gwi-Nam goes to open the door. I grab his arm and he looks at me. "Be careful please." I kiss his cheek and get back to my spot.

After Gwi-Nam opened the door, he runs back to his spot. But the zombies already knew where we were at.

What felt like hours but was really only minutes. We were waiting for the signal to leave but it was getting harder to hold them off.

Gyeong-su gave us the go. He opens the door and helps get us out of the classroom. We all run towards the staircase going up the stairs to go to the roof. The boys hold off as much of the zombies as they could to let us girls try to open the door to the roof.

But it was locked. I started banging on the door but it wouldn't budge. I let the girls continue while I make my way to the boys who were on our landing holding the zombies off.

I see Gwi-Nam use his strength to throw a zombie down the stairs which caused the others behind it to fall down.

I heart a taunting clanging noise coming up the stairs.

'scream'

'Scream'

'SCREAM'

No I can't scream. Stop it stupid mind.

The clanging stops and I see Myeong-hwan walking up the stairs, walking over the bodies.

Him and I make eye contact. He smiles and licks his lips.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey it's Gianna!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took me a while to get this one out. Please vote and comment, I'll try to get back to as many of you as I could. Till the next time 👋💜