11•forgotten

It was all black. Everything was black.
I couldn't hear anything. Why was it so black?

Then I remembered the last thing that happened.

The explosion and everybody getting down. I hear far away whispers.

A little boy appeared in front of me. I knew who it was already. He was normal and smiling.

"Noona, thank you!" Whys he thanking me?

I walked towards him. I dropped down on my knees and hugged him.

"You did everything to protect me. I'll never forget you. I love you so much noona." He said giving me wet kiss on my cheek.

He softly grabs my cheeks and looks me in the eyes.

"Now noona, you have to remember what you forgotten."

Forgotten??

"Yea kid. You forgot something that is important." A voice behind me says.

That voice, I know that voice.

"Your mind is trying to protect you from it." The person said while walking closer to me.

"He's right noona."

I turn around to see the person right in front of me. I get a good look at his face and sniffle in the tears.

I threw myself at them and hugged them.

"Dad, I missed you so much!" Wait does this mean I'm dead??

"No you aren't dead. We're in your mind trying to help you." My dad said with a chuckle.

"What have I forgotten?"

"You've forgotten your past noona. The person you forgot is important to you."

"Do you remember the day I met you in the alleyway?" My dad asked.

I nodded my head at him.

"You don't remember anything before that besides your name." He said to me.

"Noona, dad did research our back history to find our families. He found mine but they didn't want me. He even found some of yours but they were either dead or just left."

"My family gone? I don't remember any of them." I chuckled a bit.

"Not all your family is gone. I found one person who was important to you. He gave you a better life with me."

"Who is this person?"

"Your brother Y/N. Your biological brother."

Dad continues, "See and then believe me." He puts his hand on my head.

Then I saw it.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Flashback
A few years ago

"Detective Song, you wanted to see me?" Said an older looking man.

"Yes. Have you found more information on Y/N?" Jae-ik said.

"Yes, look in this folder." Said the man.

"Thank you Mr.Lee." said Jae-ik.

The older man bowed down and then left the room.

Jae-ik opens the folder and sees Y/N picture on the top corner. He smiles a little bit at her cute smile.

But it faded when he saw under parents, it said deceased. He at the cause of death and left the room.